You can discover easy and proven secrets to create your 30-Second Marketing Message that helps guarantee your business health and your happiness.
You’ll love the results!
You have an amazing business and want others to know all about it. Yes?
So, what’s your answer, when someone asks you…’What do you do?’ Your marketing message in all of your content, is how
Now is when you need a clear marketing message to help you easily say what creates that desire in your audience to want more from you.
So keep focused on an awesome marketing message. Share that message in different ways in all your marketing content.
How do you craft a marketing message for success? With the reminder that: The #1 thing your audience wants is…
- Are you speaking to your ideal audience?
- Do you know their pain?
- Speak to their problems. Then start with one main problem to focus on.
- Stand out from your competition.
- Position yourself as their solution.
- How are your results unique?
- What’s in it for them?
- Practice, re-write and continue the process.
Because when you know your message is sensational when you can say and feel this…“Our customers are loyal to us right up until the second somebody offers them a better service,” Amazon CEO Bezos says. “And I love that. it’s super-motivating for us.”
7 Secrets to Getting Started:
1. Explain exactly what your business is within the first thirty seconds.
Many entrepreneurs waste valuable time giving loads of data, background, their processes, and other info—all the while listeners, and prospective clients, are left scratching their heads thinking “What does this business actually DO?” and “What’s in it for me?”
2. Tell your audience who your clients are and what you do quickly.
Say this in your message out loud, on your sales pages, on your profiles, anywhere you can think of – you want people to be clear.
Ex: ‘I help Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs, and Direct Sales Leaders who are struggling to get more new clients and want more freedom from their businesses and lives.’
Try this on a few people, practice. See if it creates confusion or interest. You want to create curiosity for your listeners.
3. Explain, quickly, why your clients need you.
In other words, what is their pain?
Ex: ‘I specialize in training and managing business pages for small businesses to grow successful Facebook, blogging, and list building solutions. Helping them learn how to attract more, and better paying, clients online.’
4. Explain why you are the ONE to make this happen.
Communicate the benefits and results clients get when working with you helping to position your business as a relevant answer to your clients’ want and needs.
Ex: ‘Helping businesses discover simple choices to transforming goals into dreams.’
5. Knowing who you are talking to, who is your ideal client, makes this whole a lot easier.
First, who do you want to be talking to and how can you narrow your audience down to a niche?
Why would you want a niche?
Knowing your niche: Either the type of situation you solve in your business (If you are a health coach – is it weight, or is it an exercise and eating program that you help with?) and the type of person you work with.
6. Give your presentation with confidence and enthusiasm.
Your ideal clients…well, they want to see that you can inspire them with your vision for them—not just the processes of what you do.
7. Exercises to help you do this…
- Write out the results clients get when they purchase a product or service from you.
- Ex: My clients get peace of mind.
- Why do they want peace of mind?
- Ex: So that they can feel …
Let your marketing message show who you serve, the solutions you offer and share your brilliance. Leading you to reach your potential level of success in your business.
Because business is difficult.
For this reason, communicate what you do for potential clients. Helping them say “yes” I want that. services.
- Would you like more business message marketing strategies? Really?
Then you’ll love “Got 5 Secrets to Your 30-Second Message?”
WHAT IS YOUR MESSAGE WHEN NETWORKING ONLINE OR OFFLINE?
It is your 30-second or 3-minute announcement about your purpose in your business for your ideal potential customers
Your own big strategic advantage that you can have! Because being successful is about having a network of relationships to build upon.
Join other small businesses at our no-cost 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Email Course to move your business forward on Facebook.
“Thank you! Coach Donna L. Ward for this amazing training, it was Great!. Really learned a lot and looking forward to learning more.” Jose Duenas