Content, Social Media, & Email Marketing for Small Businesses
Your time is valuable – I get it!
Wanting to use Facebook effectively means either a lot of self-learning!
Or hiring someone to manage your Facebook presence for you.
Hello! I’m Donna Ward
I am a full service social media specialist. I can manage all the details of your program from setup to scheduling, daily posting, and beyond.
As a Social Media Manager, I set up, manage, and maintain social media networks, blog, email, and online reputation for businesses and entrepreneurs. I help establish trust by promoting and helping your messages become visible to your target audience.
Building relationships for what you do by creating and managing your engaging content to expand a targeted audience and develop your email list of contacts for marketing.
Most businesses don’t have time to set up and run social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, or your Blog; let alone build an email list!
That’s where I come in. As a Social Media Manager, I take care of all of your “Social” to give you the online presence you need and want to have in today’s world. In other words, I take social media off your to-do list. Giving you more time and freedom — to run your business; afterall that’s what you do best!
My Facebook Page has a variety of tips, tricks, advice, and social media news. Stop by and say ‘Hi’.
Or contact me at Coach Donna
Once your account(s) are tailored to your business, I offer daily monitoring that includes:
- providing or creating content to engage and build followers and develop relationships/connections
- responding to incoming messages/comments
- managing your brand’s reputation
- networking with connections between social media sites
I can do your blog post at least once a week depending on what you would like and your budget.
Content, social media, and email marketing may include blog posts, articles, press releases, reviews and more
Content marketing is a promotional and business process for creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action. From Content Marketing Wikipedia
⇒ Using social media marketing that will grow your email lists and that points to → Success
Grow your business and attract new customers with an email + social media strategy.
The basic formula is simple:
- Create interesting and valuable content that is useful to potential clients and social media connections
- Publish the content to your website or blog
- Share your content via social networks, RSS feeds. and email marketing
- Setup a schedule to consistently share useful content
- And grow your online communities through the social media platforms of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus (and we can go into LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram).
- Generate leads for your email list
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? 🤫 - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021