Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
Let’s talk about how you can repurpose content, that you’ve published previously.
How many hundreds of posts have you written? How many videos have you recorded?
Why Not Repurpose Content of Your Popular Posts?
Since you’ve already put a lot of thought, research, and time into those pieces of content…
Why not get the most return on your investment?
- You could get more mileage out of your popular blog and other social media content by repurposing.
You’ll love the results…
But what does it mean to repurpose content?
⟾ Imagine taking your content, recycling it, and fine-tuning it to a new content plan or format. From your blog post to social media and back.
- As an example: taking an e-Book and making it into a video.
- Or taking an e-Book and using parts of it as content to introduce your audience to your e-book download.
- For me, I’ve also been looking back at my old blog posts and updating them to share again.
- Also re-using images from all my content and sharing again or in different places.
Want more out of the content you create? ✅ Get a guide & the video? CLICK HERE Repurpose Your Content Checklist