Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022
- It’s True, Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Trust 👍 - August 26, 2022
- Create A Sales Message to Attract Clients - August 8, 2022
Why Use Audio And Video Messages
Are You Missing Out?
Sharing content is great, but if you’re relying solely on the written word and static images, you’re missing out on chances to build trust with your potential and existing customers. We are social creatures created to pay attention to audible and visual clues to help us get to know someone better. There’s power in using audio and video. They are great tools that will generate trust like nothing else.Helping you connect with your audience and help them feel the emotion.
What do you think your podcast could/would do for your brand when you dream big?
You’ll always focus on creating audience-appealing content. Podcasting and audience appeal is an excellent way to increase your conversions!
I know you’ve heard that your audience has to know, like, and trust you before they will consider becoming paying customers. They get to know you through your written content and social media presence.
- They may like what you have to offer and what you’re sharing and may even be impressed by your expertise. But earning enough trust to pull out that wallet and make a purchase from you can be tricky. That’s where your face and your voice come in.
We pick up many clues when we hear someone’s voice and even more when we see them speak.
That’s why audio and video messages are so important in your marketing. Don’t be afraid to use them.
Start with audio if a video is intimidating. You can start your own podcast or offer to become a guest on other people’s episodes.
- The significant benefit of being a guest speaker is getting in front of their audience, which can help give you additional exposure.
- Then you’ll want to share and repurpose any programs you’ve been asked to participate in.
- Another fun audio option is to ask your newsletter subscribers or social media followers to ask you questions. Schedule a few minutes each week to record your answers and share them far and wide.
The same is true for video. Q&A’s are a great place to start. You could teach the steps of how to do something or chat about a topic of interest to them related to your products and services. You can do it as a Facebook Video, post it on YouTube, or engage on Instagram.
- Repurpose and share your video and work on your blog/website, your email list of subscribers, and other social media sites you engage your audience.
- Use your video on your landing page. Or just a part of it on a landing page to help with better conversions.
- I like having a short intro video at the beginning of my blog posts. Then I can share the video ad link to bring people into reading that post.
Many people aren’t big on reading and like to summarize what you’re offering. Sometimes seeing is believing!
- Write a blog post that can interact and tell more about the topics in your video.
- My short intro videos for a blog post go over quickly what the post is about. The idea is to pull them in to stay around a bit longer and read the post.
- Even better, do all of the above.
There’s so much you can do with the tech you already have. Start with your smartphone and give it a try. Pick one video or audio strategy and expand over time.
Here’s a bonus.
Combining consistency by sharing a weekly video message can grow your audience’s trust even more quickly. And by asking your audience to like, comment, and share, you’ll boost your reach and audience. As a bonus, here’s something to think about.
- And be consistent! It’s a powerful strategy you should give a consistent shot at today!
Video Marketing: Are You Missing Out?
Here are four reasons you should invest in video for your business:
#1 Digital marketing is constantly evolving, and if you don’t adapt to it, you risk getting left behind.
Video has become popular during the past few years. It has quickly become the most popular form of internet content, becoming a larger and larger part of marketing plans for companies.
How does strategy fit in?
Video marketing might seem intimidating if you’re new to it, but luckily it’s easier than ever to create an engaging video. Almost every smartphone has an HD camera, and plenty of free and affordable editing apps allow you to create professional-looking videos.
Still wondering if video marketing is right for your business?
- Here are more inclusive reasons why you should start making videos today.
#2 Videos increase conversions
An enticing headline, eye-catching images, and benefit-rich copy go a long way toward boosting your conversions. But a study by Techjury showed that adding a video to your landing page can improve conversions by up to 86%.
- Here’s a great strategy for your next landing page, or even updating the landing pages you already have and sharing them again with your audience…
Think about and do this: After you’ve finished writing all your copy, summarize your offer in a short two to three-minute video and place it at the top of the page.
This way, visitors who aren’t big on reading can quickly understand the benefits and how to take the next step. And those who want to learn more can scroll down and read your copy.
#3 Google loves video
If you’re trying to rank higher in that Google search engine, then one of the best things you can do is start adding videos to your landing pages.
In indexing and ranking your content, Google mostly uses your mobile version of the content for indexing and ranking that your audience will use in search engine results because many internet users prefer video or written content. Because of that, it makes sense that they’re more likely to rank your landing pages that include a video.
- In fact, according to Moovly, putting a video about your product/services on your landing page is 53 times more likely to show up in a first-page Google search if it has a video.
#4 No matter what stage you’re at, you can build that know, like, and trust factor with your audience.
Share your industry expertise through your podcasts or videos as you share and repurpose your content.