Sooner or later, we must start thinking about Facebook goals and a marketing plan.
Above all, consider these points in this video and blog!
My journey from where I was to where I wanted to be comprised many gaps, despite knowing what I needed to do and how.
I was still determining what my plan of action was. I knew what I needed to do and did that. But this always made me feel like it wasn’t getting me there. And it took soooo long to start moving forward. I just wasn’t ‘getting it.’
If you’ve ever been waiting for that ‘ah-ha’ moment? Then you know what I mean.
A big “ah-ha” moment that made a huge difference was when my mentor suggested putting all my marketing efforts into growing my Facebook group.
Now I had a purpose, and a plan was coming together.
One of your first Facebook goals for your page and your profile is to increase engagement. That means putting your plan together.
In this URL link from Facebook, you can start learning what Facebook has to tell you about how to do this @
Above all, you can attract your ideal business prospects even as you serve others that need help.
Also, when you know that your plan (your strategy) is engaging and paying attention to the analytics of what your audience likes, it generates excitement and a new level of understanding.
➷What if you had more ideas and needed assistance in getting that engagement? You could ask those questions and receive answers by joining our Facebook group @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/10daygetitdone
Understanding how to create content that leads to deeper connections and engagement will set you apart.
Because knowing your Facebook niche community will help you understand what you want to accomplish in attracting and solving their problems.
At the same time, it’s all about the logistics of getting there!
It’s about Content Creation and what you post on Facebook and other social media sites.
- You must engage, grow, and sell while building your business
- Coupled with writing and working on your Facebook marketing, it means consistently promoting and enticing your audience to check out and want more of what you offer.
Another critical point is that inspiration can come from your goals.
For example, having a goal like:
Discovering why people are or are not engaging with your posts will give you more understanding and power for your business.
- Learning and using the benefits of Facebook for your business is always the primary goal.
When you understand what helps your audience engage, then:
- You’ll be able to get your content seen more in the newsfeed and
- You’ll discover the content that your audience wants more of from you!
→ You’ll be able to get that content ready more quickly to take care of Facebook postings in just 30 minutes a day.
- Now you’ll have fun watching your Facebook insights as you discover what was most popular with your audience and do more!
- This means you’ll have more ROI from your efforts!
- Want to learn about your ROI (Return on Investment) and how-to’s – check that out @ The Delightfully Short Guide to Social Media ROI
No doubt about it.
Engagement requires that we reciprocate.
- Aside from asking questions, you must interact and get involved in your audiences’ conversations.
- All to help understand your audience better and be better able to give them what they want and like.
- I like visiting sites like mine and reading their audiences’ comments.
- When people leave comments on my blog and Social Media posts, I gain valuable insight into what they’re saying and what kind of content they want to see more of.
We’re all tired of businesses trying to promote themselves when people need someone to listen to them and show them what they want.
This is how attraction power begins.
As a Facebook business, you’ll want to have higher engagement and offer higher rewards.
- Valuable content that your audience wants more of from you!
- Free and beneficial content. Then more and more of it.
- Build your list using your free content on your opt-in landing pages. Growing your email list for you!
- Boost your fan base’s interest in an innovative campaign you know they will love!
Your content marketing and your Facebook goals can include blog posts, videos, podcasts, live Facebook chats, classes, and more of what your audience wants from you.
Equally important to the story is to always:
Think about what emotion your marketing can have with your Facebook goals in place.
Helping you to inspire your audiences to want more from you quickly.
Goal #1: Show that your brand, your voice, is one of authority.
Meaning you understand your niche and how you help them.
- Establishing your voice of authority starts with content creation.
- Every post you make on your Facebook page needs to support your brand.
With this purpose in mind, you can include these types of posts if appropriate for your type of business:
- Will it be entertaining? Humorous, engaging, or fun.
- Is it enlightening?
Try what’s trending in your business, what are some stats, give product reviews, inspirational quotes, memes, videos about your work, or DIY tips.
- Is your content helpful with ideas and valuable assistance that would interest them?
- Can they take action now with what you’re sharing?
You can make your content action-oriented by offering them the ability to save now as a pdf, tweet now, vote, take our survey, and ‘click here’ link to download.
- Will it be supportive and enthusiastic? You might give a thank you note, holiday greetings, and other seasonal notes (Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall celebrations). Remember, you’re building relationships.
- Write your plans for your content.
Fit that planned content into your content posting calendar, and roll with it!
#2 Maximize your reach and engagement by exploring Insights.
Use your Facebook page Insights regularly – you will see your page reach and engagement grow!
- Post when your fans are online.
- Create specifically for your Facebook audience.
- Significantly, you want to aim at videos, Go live and set a schedule.
- Share high-quality content from competitors that are doing well and give them credit.
- Ask what your audience thinks.
- Recycle your top posts.
- Watch other successful Facebook pages with a similar audience – model their actions.
- Play with new and different types of content.
- Reply to comments, shares, and thanks for their likes.
- Overall you want to start your content with the benefits that you know your audience WANTS and will love hearing more from you!
Your audience needs to be reminded of your benefits.
With attention to writing down your list of how-to benefit ideas for your shared content.
Write a headline starting with ‘How to ___________’ See how it scores at https://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer
#3 A key point for you is remembering to share your strong, clear voice to bring about awareness of your work and how you can transform your audience’s business or life
Overall you want to be sure that you promote your business URLs where you can on your Facebook profile and page.
#4 Your content = positive reflection = Summing it up, Engaging Content
In other words, engagement is critical!
- What is going on in your business?
- What are you doing to help your audience?
- What innovative, exciting programs have you developed and could promote (organically) and share with your audience?
#5 Rinse and Repeat
Consistently posting. Scheduling your posts!
With attention to checking Facebook analytics (insights) for the best times to post.
#6 Bonus – Stay updated with online regulations.
Particularally the newest GDPR!
Join our 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge and learn more about successful Facebook tactics!