Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020
You can be one of the businesses that build their email list of subscribers with this Joint Venture (JV) Giveaway event!
JV Giveaways are the fastest and least costly ways to give a boost your business and email lists.
#1 To get kick started, you just need a valuable ‘freebie’ gift to share, a landing page to share your lead magnet details on, and an autoresponder to capture subscriber’s information.
What are lead magnets?
A lead magnet is your free, and valuable, offer that you give in exchange for your audience’s email address and name. You have lead magnets to help build your email list. Helping you convert visitors to your website/blog and social media sites into leads.
Examples of lead magnets:
- A list that may be: how to get healthy quickly, what’s needed on vacations, get back into college, straighten out your finances, organization checklist
- This year I was able to offer my (Free) 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge << Click and take a look
Because… Read more