Listening on social media is one of your critical first steps when putting together your social media strategy for your blog and business.
Listening on social media can show your audience that you care…and how to help them.
- As you develop an authentic and powerful online style, you’ll start to understand more about what your audience wants.
- You’ll be learning about what makes that desirable to them, and what language to use to attract.
That’s what listening on social media can do for your online success.
You can join in on the conversations with your target audience, even as you are listening on social media.
- Make use of that opportunity to help you get more audience intelligence in your everyday online activities.
People who are a part of your community, and ones who don’t even know you yet, want your ideas, information, suggestions, and they want you to hear them!
Pay attention to more than what they’re saying as part of your listening on social media.
- Take a look at your analytics and insights regularly to understand how they’re paying attention to you.
- Include yourself in their conversations and become likable and involved. That’s engaging!
When you’re listening on social media and responding, you can use it as a strategic tool for blogging, list building, promotions, and competitive shrewdness.
With social media it’s easy to find reporting on your efforts, there’s really no excuse not to. Monitoring any of your platforms will enable you to quickly see the results of your efforts. You’ll find out if your efforts aren’t working and you can identify why and improve them.
What are some of the social listening tools you can use to enhance your own experiences for listening on Social Media?
Check out these tools…
1) Hootsuite is one of the tools you need to manage your social networks from one place.
2) Tweetdeck – A Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.
3) TWEETREACH – Find out how far your tweets traveled? You can also find out who your most influential followers are.
4) Social Mention – Social Mention monitors over one hundred social media sites. It may be one of the best free tools for listening on social media.
5) Google Alerts – A monitoring service. You can enter the keywords that you have and you can see who is talking about you!
It’s an ongoing process that you can develop into a top priority.
If you’re not monitoring your social media presence, you will be unaware of:
• What your competitors are doing.
• What people are saying about you and your brand.
• Whether you are doing a good job and…
• Whether you are improving your presence or it’s getting worse.
Because success means consistency and reliability. Which means you have to be visible and responsive.
One of the most important sites can be your Facebook business page!
“I have heard Donna speak before as well as know many of her clients. I hear only great things about what Donna teaches and that everyone gets more than what they ask for. Sandy Evers. ourgoldenparachute.com
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022
- It’s True, Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Trust 👍 - August 26, 2022
- Create A Sales Message to Attract Clients - August 8, 2022