Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
Facebook SEO Optimized- May 20, 2019
- Why Not Repurpose Content of Your Popular Posts? - February 11, 2019
When I start thinking about Facebook goals and marketing it brings to mind that:
One of your first Facebook goals for your page is to get those: likes/shares/comments and get as many as possible and build raving fans!
What’s so important about reaching those Facebook goals in your marketing?
Facebook goals can help give more meaning to how you can and want to build interest, relationships, and start a conversation that could lead to stronger connections and engagement.
Having Facebook goals helps you understand what you want to achieve and better understanding about what it’ll take to reach those goals!
Is it all about building your Facebook audience, your list, website/blog traffic, and sales? Well, short answer…
YES! Which means it can be challenging!
So why waste time writing and trying to move forward with your Facebook marketing if no one finds what you post good enough to take their time to engage with you!?
Inspiration can come from your goals. A goal like….
Discovering why people are or are not engaging with your posts will give you power for your business.Learning and using the benefits of Facebook for your business is always the main goal.
- When you understand what helps your audience engage, then
- You’ll be able to get your content seen more in the news feed and
- You’ll find the content that your audience wants more of from you! → You’ll be able to get that content ready more quickly so that you can take care of Facebook in just 30 minutes a day.
- Now you’ll really have fun watching your Facebook insights to see what was most popular with your audience and do more of that!
- Which means you’ll have more ROI from your efforts!
- Want to learn about your ROI (Return on Investment) and how-to’s – check that out @ The Delightfully Short Guide to Social Media ROI
Using all the benefits of Facebook for your business is always the main goal…and being able to take care of Facebook in just 30 minutes a day means you can get more ROI with your online business! Why not check us at for more help and tips @
No doubt about it …
Engagement requires that we reciprocate. Read more