Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022
- It’s True, Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Trust 👍 - August 26, 2022
- Create A Sales Message to Attract Clients - August 8, 2022
When you sell the process, your goal is to create and promote a consistent flow of great content focused on the experience your readers will have.
Your marketing process is a series of steps to identify potential clients’ problems and solutions.
Your clients are more informed today. If they want to buy something they can research it online. Searching for their own solution.
Use your own marketing processes to grow that ongoing relationship that puts your clients first. Your focus will be on growing that relationship with them. Developing confidence in your business integrity.
All to help encourage that long-term business promise with you. Which is what will help you ignite sales.
But how do you do that?
People buy from those they trust.
Once you ‘get’ how earning trust and building your credibility through content marketing works, you’ll…
- Be listening more to your reader’s wants and needs.
- Discovering their problems will be your number one goal so that you can supply the solutions they need and want from you.
- Make sure that the content you create is something your readers can believe in and that offers guidance in a way that shows you understand their needs and can offer help.
This type of information will build trust in you as a solution provider and help you become the leader for more loyal readers and consistent revenue.
It all points to you being as attractive as you can to your readers and knowing how to target, write, and promote… Read more