Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
Social media can be your frustration or your fortune. Follow these ideas, and your online friends can translate to closed deals for your business success.
There is value in knowing how you can be…
Using social media marketing to grow your email lists because…
your ‘know how’ points to → Success
Because you can:
→ Help your business and attract new customers with an email + social media strategy.
→ With an email lead (someone who subscribes to your email list and downloads your free offer)…
- You can start a conversation with your email autoresponder.
- Ask in a separate email if they have any questions right after they sign up.
- Then find them on Facebook and become friends.
Let’s look behind the scenes a moment….
I know a lot of email subscribers want more free content and may unsubscribe the moment they see a link to a sales page.
Not very motivating and not really a very friendly feeling, right?
So, Why Continue to Market and Give Free Information to Grow Your Email List? Read more