Brand yourself, get much higher visibility and credibility as you share.
Get all of this for just $7
Writing and publishing your eBook will do great things for you…
- Impact the lives of your audience
- Bring you visibility and build your credibility
- Build your email list
- Put some money in your business
Whether you’ve ever wanted to earn something in addition to your work or share your knowledge with other people you can turn that passion into profits. It makes sense that you can generate more interest, more subscribers and sales when you show off your expertise with eBooks.
The Beginners Guide To Setting Up A WordPress Blog Is The Ultimate Video Series For Those About To Venture Into The Powerful World Of WordPress Blogging And Site Creation.
This Seven Part Video Series Takes You By The Hand And Teaches You The A To Z’s Of WordPress
These Videos Will Make Learning How to Set Up Your WordPress Site a Breeze!
- How to set up web hosting
- How to install WordPress on your server
- Changing the look of your site using themes
- Adding functionality by installing plugins
- Using pages, posts, categories and tags
- Using Widgets
- Using Menus
- Setting up a blog
- Setting up a site
- Setting up a lead capture page
- Plus there are 68 videos!
- … and lots more to learn
You will learn exactly how to start using WordPress site for all of your site design and blogging needs.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
Facebook SEO Optimized- May 20, 2019
- Why Not Repurpose Content of Your Popular Posts? - February 11, 2019