Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷
How do you use confidence builders?
Have you ever….
Made use of confidence builders by:
Making a list of your own experiences, qualities, and skills to help you personally pull out the greatest impact you can have on your business?
Let’s take a look at what Shirley did…
Shirley is a business leader in health products for energy and fat loss. She shares how to make healthy AND great tasting milkshakes for energy and fat loss!
🥤 Mmmm. Don’t you just love, love milkshakes?
So how does Shirley keep her attitude optimistic and attract the people she’s been wanting to share her wonderful milkshakes with?
Because she understands that:
- Every business owner has skills.
- Business skills are the natural talents and the abilities you develop to help you understand what to do and what not to do in your business life.
- Your skills build your professional know-how and help you set goals.
But what about when you feel you have a skill gap in some areas and it’s stopping you from moving forward or taking any kind of action?
You might be tempted to call it procrastination…
Understood! As a business owner, she was learning and taking care of soooo many things like: