What a blog does is help to start conversations and personality attraction.
– How do you share your blog conversations and personality through your blog?
Blogs mix in your style, brand, your trademark ,and so much more into your content marketing.
Your blog personality is your own unique voice.
You have the opportunity to communicate in a conversational tone that makes your services, your brand, feel more real, with a “human” touch, helping your individuality show through. Continue reading
targeting groups for business works.
I started to get it as a new Conference Center Director…our motto was, ‘We are here to serve everyone’.
As I found quickly that our small site wasn’t for everyone. We attracted women who enjoyed more comfy areas, higher quality food, and would pay a bit more for this.
Then we segmented our sites, according to targeting groups for business, our targeted audiences for each site: Continue reading
Building your business through email marketing lists can be highly effective as part of your marketing plan.
This is one of the most cost-efficient methods of Internet marketing.
So how is email marketing different?
The major difference between email marketing and the other marketing methods is that your target market will need to opt-in – or Continue reading
First you need to open your mind to the enormous possibilities of the marketing world.
Adding Internet marketing business strategies brings in aspects of creativity, technicality, advertisement, sales, building relationships, and product development.
- With its inexpensive cost, Internet marketing business strategies can save money and time in reaching a target audience.
- Internet marketing business strategies can measure statistics in a much easier, and quicker way.
Though there are many benefits from online marketing, it does come with its own share of time and investments.
Your time, diligence, persistence, and passion for learning more are very important in your success in marketing your business online.
Same as building any business, right? Continue reading
Defining your purpose in business is giving you a definite goal for you to aim for. With this purpose in hand, you can successfully avoid activity traps and stay focused on productive efforts that move you towards your passion and vision. When you have your purpose you find…
- The major time wasters that you need to let go of, so you can move forward more easily.
- How to eliminate spending time with clients who are not in alignment with your vision and subsequently drain your energy.
- You act with authenticity, knowledge, and passion when you focus and work on things that important to you.
Your authenticity, knowledge, and passion can ooze from your business and attract the right attention for your business to grow. Continue reading
Have you ever been fascinated about finding some wealth secrets?
Wondered why some people become wealthy and others don’t? What are their wealth secrets?
DEVELOPING A WEALTHY MINDSET
That is your foundation. What you believe about wealth is your reality. If you don’t believe you can become rich, you can’t. If you believe you can, you can.
It’s that simple. Whoa! We all know that is not all there is to it. Continue reading
You can always encourage your targeted audience to get on your list when you meet them in person. And, you won’t seem pushy.
- Business cards and follow up tactics can be a routine marketing tool with great opportunities to help build your email list and get to know you offers.
Two business card strategies:
1. By now we’ve all heard not lose the valuable real estate on the back of our cards. So be sure to add one or both of these lines on back of your card. Continue reading
Building your email marketing list requires creative thinking and generosity.
Sometimes your audience will need a bit more enticement to give up their information and allow you to contact them through their emails.
– To improve your chance of getting people to sign up for your list, offer them something of added value as a bonus. It can be something of yours or something by someone else that’s of high quality and can be of benefit to your target audience. Use some list marketing secrets… Continue reading
“LEADS ARE THE METRIC THAT, AS MARKETERS, WE RELY ON. BECAUSE LEADS MEAN MONEY.” – KIPP BODNAR
Once you have your Free Experience (this is your offering gift of value – an e-book, lessons, video, report, etc.) designed and ready to give away to your prospective clients – What are the business leads secrets that can help?
There can be a lot of moving parts to your leads generating machine. But, what are the business leads secrets that make a huge difference? Continue reading
Why do you want to build a list, a database of prospects?
The people on your list will be the ones who are your leads, or prospective clients, and who you want to become your clients.
Why will they become your clients?
You will be building great relationships with them - sharing you and your expertise on a regular basis.
Creating the experience of you.
This means you need to be ready to shine in your business! Continue reading