Do you have a plan for Social Media marketing around your blog?
Think about your blog, Social Media, and your email marketing as a 3D version of your experience, skills, and capabilities to serve your targeted audience and give them what they want from you.
Golden Nugget Tip: Make them want more! Impress them with your content. Make it shareable.
So why is Social Media marketing around your blog so important?
Your blog is your place to send everyone to where you have a ‘get to know YOU and your business better’ platform.
Does discovering new keywords for your SEO still matter in your blog and writing?
Your keyword discoveries are one of the most crucial pieces to successful search engine optimization (SEO) for your online sites.
Discovering your new keywords and using them throughout your posts and meta tags helps establish the building blocks for most of your blogging efforts. The keywords you choose give power to your sites’ SEO, link building campaigns, press releases, and especially your Social Media strengths.
This is one huge marketing effort on your part. You need to decide what main keyword terms your site uses consistently.
Discovering new keywords, that will bring your targeted audience (traffic) to your sites, and using these keywords will give more power to your online marketing efforts.
But what about keyword competition?
As a blogger, don’t you want to attract more of your ideal readers?
So what are some of the top strategies to optimize your blog for traffic?
Step #1 Search Engine Optimization – what is it?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) needs to be a big focus in your blogging, if you want to optimize your blog for traffic. Read more
We’ve all heard it, right? Engage your audience, online and offline.
But, what is engagement in email marketing?
The big question I’ve heard is, does your audience really want to engage with your brand the same way they would a friend. That is being social and sharing experiences. This is why you really need to understand more about your targeted audience.
There are the analytics of engagement in email marketing…
- Open rate – doesn’t mean they are reading and engaging with your brand.
- Click rate – a more reliable metric.
- Conversion rate – is thought to be the ultimate objective for your business.
Featured Expert Post by Success With Joan Harrington – Thank you Joan, wonderful review!
Did You Know That Living Off Your Passion Is a Right – For Everyone?
I bet you there’s something you love doing that someone else would be happy to pay you for right this second.
Let me ask you a few questions:
1. What are the things that consistently allow certain people to build a business and living around the things they love most, but allow the other 80% of the world to continue to drag themselves, day in and day out, to a job they can’t stand? Read more
If you want to be an expert, you’ll require focus, discipline, education, and drive.
What is your definition of an expert in your type of work?
- Many of us may have the desire to be extremely successful.
- Many believe that because you can “believe it” you can “achieve it.”
What usually happens?
I was visiting with someone a couple weeks ago, and she said people don’t care about strategies and planning.
Self-confidence comes from planning which reduces your uncertainty, helping you want to take that next step to becoming the expert in your business or blog.
- Once you have a plan – You know you can succeed in getting to where you want to be.
There could be a story of you wanting to use one of the most effective and affordable ways to build your business.
★ It can be about how you need to increase your email list. ★
- This would be big for your blog – Building a loyal fan base that will want to hear from you and buy again and again even as increase your email list.
In this story you are really ready to increase your email list of contacts, and there are many ways to do that.
You have discovered a few of your favorite tactics: Read more