You’ve probably had successes using social media to improve your blog traffic and then move your audiences onto your email list.
If you don’t care about creating a larger and more targeted audience or more $$$ for yourself…
Then stop reading this post now!
I’m talking about bringing your ideal audiences onto your email list where you can offer more value regularly and with a consistent foundation In place.
How can you move readers and audiences onto your email list?
- When people read your blog posts, you’ll have an optin box on your blog, or in your post.
- You’ll share that optin box and offer on your social media sites sending your readers over to download your free gift offer.
This is when you’ll be moving your audiences onto your email list to keep getting your information.
One just like this works very well:
Go ahead and take a look at my own f.ree teleclass optin offer below, then sign up to get on the call, and review the process of an email optin offer.Click Here to Save Your Spot
Building a list of interested followers and then moving that audiences onto your email list takes time.
What do you think about social media marketing?
You know this…
Social media marketing is a two-way street.
You share your excitement and your message with your online community even as you’re consistently:
- Knowing the type of content to share that will interest your community.
- Looking for content that may not always be promotional for sales – but it is for your brand.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and
- Responding to questions and comments from others.
This is you connecting social media successes back to real business outcomes….
Join our FREE Social Media Success Training & Get Your Bonus Sign Up Gift…’Twitter For Business’ Infographic – click the image to learn more!
Click to Save Your Spot
A must have for bloggers!
A strategic “Social Media Marketing Funnel” framework.
But what is this social media marketing funnel to begin with?
Before I jump into the details, let me say this…
Branding your business with social media now includes being great at knowing how to capture more leads.
So what does it mean to capture more leads and why do you need to care?
You ‘get’ what it takes to drive traffic and engage visitors with content that they feel is of value to them.
- Now the next step is to get your readers to convert from a reader into a lead and continue to receive valuable information from you on a regular basis.
- You just don’t want them leaving your blog, or even your social media platforms, without providing their email and name.
Winning the opportunity to nurture them until they are ready to buy what you have to offer.
Have you thought about building an email list?
If you’ve given value, been persuasive, and your audience is emotionally invested, the best time for action is now.
#1 Make it easy for your readers to sign up for your email list. Go ahead and click on the image above and see what I mean.
Ask for as little information as you need.
- They’ll give you their email and name in exchange for your gift of value that they want.
Let me explain …
You need to have an optin form, your call to action (CTA).
- It’s the greatest action tactic to convert your online traffic into loyal readers and move them into paying customers.
As I’ve said before… Read more
Why should you care about conversion tips?
Caution! Using these conversion tips can help you have a higher conversion rate that means a better return on your time and money investment (ROI).
How will these conversion tips help?
Bear with me as I share how…
You can be attracting and persuading your site visitors to take actions that benefit you. Read more
“Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.” contentmarketinginstitiute.com
In other words content marketing is highly effective for helping others find you, generating leads for your email marketing, increasing revenue, and building your online visibility, credibility and expertise.
Your content can bring about awareness and a relationship with your audience, regardless of whether or not they had any knowledge of you.
Because you’ll be… Read more