What bloggers need to know is that blogs need to be found by an interested audience, and then share expertise offering solutions and ideas in what that audience wants to know more about.
You as a blogger, business or otherwise, want to attract a large and dedicated audience that can respond to you immediately.
- Then you need to share what will help solve their problem they need you for.
==> You’re blog is you sharing your thoughts, expertise, and creativity.
So what other reason would your blog be significant on the web and be found by your readers?
No matter what you are writing about, it is a crowded web out there. Read more
This is one big thing corporate bloggers do differently – it is strategically using their blogging as a public relations “POW(er)” tool. How are you doing this, as a small business, or hobby, blogger?
Have you figured out what else corporate bloggers do differently?
Large corporations are paying attention to blogs as a worthwhile communication tool for reaching out to their customers. And, so can you.
If you were a corporate blogger what could be done differently for your blog?
Hmmm…Let’s see what they do…
- Understand how to make sure people find their blog!
- The more people talk about your business on Social Media, the more followers (and customers) you’ll have visiting your blog.
- Using search engine optimization. You can find out more at Optimize Your Blog for Traffic
- They interact with a target market on a more personal level.
- Relating and standing for something, making connections that reflect their audiences’ values and interests.
- Building link authority that links back to their corporate blog sites.
- Valuable targeted content will naturally bring in links that will help build a site’s authority.
- Pushing a powerful link building plan helps make this happen, also!
- They use their blogging to deliver value by adding a level of credibility.
- Offering their authority and knowledge when asking ‘May I help you?’
- Corporations acknowledge the needs of their audiences and offer transformations and solutions.
As a small business person, or a blogger, you are your own Marketing Manager!
That means you need to understand your online marketing strategies.
As your own Marketing Manager, one of your jobs is getting high-quality leads onto your list so that you can share more fabulous information about what you offer.
But how can you do that if you don’t know your answers to:
★ What keywords to use for your content marketing? ★
By now we all know how to enter the words for things we are searching for online. These are the keywords that the search engines like Google, Bing, and even the Social Media sites use to find what you are looking for online.
Keyword research and strategies are about finding out the words that your target audience types in to look for what you have to offer. Read more
Do you have a plan for Social Media marketing around your blog?
Think about your blog, Social Media, and your email marketing as a 3D version of your experience, skills, and capabilities to serve your targeted audience and give them what they want from you.
Golden Nugget Tip: Make them want more! Impress them with your content. Make it shareable.
So why is Social Media marketing around your blog so important?
Your blog is your place to send everyone to where you have a ‘get to know YOU and your business better’ platform.
Does discovering new keywords for your SEO still matter in your blog and writing?
Your keyword discoveries are one of the most crucial pieces to successful search engine optimization (SEO) for your online sites.
Discovering your new keywords and using them throughout your posts and meta tags helps establish the building blocks for most of your blogging efforts. The keywords you choose give power to your sites’ SEO, link building campaigns, press releases, and especially your Social Media strengths.
This is one huge marketing effort on your part. You need to decide what main keyword terms your site uses consistently.
Discovering new keywords, that will bring your targeted audience (traffic) to your sites, and using these keywords will give more power to your online marketing efforts.
But what about keyword competition?
As a blogger, don’t you want to attract more of your ideal readers?
So what are some of the top strategies to optimize your blog for traffic?
Step #1 Search Engine Optimization – what is it?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) needs to be a big focus in your blogging, if you want to optimize your blog for traffic. Read more
We’ve all heard it, right? Engage your audience, online and offline.
But, what is engagement in email marketing?
The big question I’ve heard is, does your audience really want to engage with your brand the same way they would a friend. That is being social and sharing experiences. This is why you really need to understand more about your targeted audience.
There are the analytics of engagement in email marketing…
- Open rate – doesn’t mean they are reading and engaging with your brand.
- Click rate – a more reliable metric.
- Conversion rate – is thought to be the ultimate objective for your business.