Have you ever read that your site visitors are going to give you three seconds to make your irresistible ‘optin’ offer?
This all means that you really do need to know who your audience is and give them what they want from you!
This is where…
Your irresistible free offer comes in as one of your value keys to drawing site visitors in to learn about and get more from you.
Your irresistible opt-in offer is what you give away, an ethical bribe, in exchange for their email address.
This means that you want to understand:
Your Content Goals:
- Develop familiarity with your services and ideas – meaning know where to share your content regularly
- Show attention and care to your ideal audience daily
- Help change how their thought processes about something you’re sharing and want to draw in their attention for
- Understand the tactics that will help you reach your goals quickly
- Know where your content fits and grow your client loyalty
- Your main objective when someone reads your content? It is to turn that reader into your client. You can’t accomplish this if your readers aren’t perusing your content and want to know more about what you’re sharing with them.
Your main objective when someone reads your content?
Is to turn that reader into your client. You can’t accomplish this if your readers aren’t perusing your content and want to know more about what you’re sharing with them.
Just like this image here ~ and yes, you can just click that image to take you to my optin page!
Not only does your reader receive your free offer, gift, updates, maybe training, and/or blog posts delivered to them regularly…
But you’re creating more opportunity for your audience to grow that ‘know, like, trust factor with you and for what you do.
Did You Know?
Your List is One of Your Best Business Assets.
Always want to think about…
How can you make this free offer as attractive as you possibly can make it, to create an offer that is truly irresistible?
Hmmm….what to do?
Give away some of your best, most secret, tactics, and how-tos.
And, keep on giving. Either as a free offer or as my own coach says – ‘Never just give it away for free – You can always offer your expert gift for a price of $20…Do it! And start building your ‘List of Buyers!’
For ideas on o on over and check out this article Engagement in Email Marketing
“The big question I’ve heard is, does your audience really want to engage with your brand the same way they would a friend. That is being social and sharing experiences. This is why you really need to understand more about your targeted audience.”
Here are some ideas that I’ve used and considered…
- A checklist ~ got it
- An e-book ~ got it
- A report ~ got it
- Audio or 2 ~ got it
- A how-to promote and keep it organized – Working on that awesomeness right now.
- Video training series – this is what I’m in the works of putting together!
And, that’s not all… There are more ideas – this is just something I’ve thought my own audience would profit from and I would enjoy producing for them.
This is what I suggest to my clients:
Always ask yourself…
- “What Does Your Perfect Client Want You to Offer?”
- “Then what format would they want it?”
- Is it: Video, report, checklist, audio, blog post, email, maybe podcasts?
I do get more inspiration and answers as I grow and get to know my own audience niche better. Then I add and change my offers and my emails giving more and even having more fun giving. As I offer my readers (audience niche) a taste of what I can do for their businesses.
What are the steps you need to take to create your irresistible offer?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3…
- I suggest that you define the problem your readers have.
- What are their challenges related to that problem?
- Discover the solutions that you have to offer for those challenges.
Then, you’ll understand some of the real results your readers want and need that you help with regarding the problems they are challenged with.
I always ask myself, ‘Why would my ideal audience want to read my blog?’
The answers are the same for my blog, my offers (free or paid), my Social Media posts…and the same answers apply for you…
Let me ask you then, what do you give in your own irresistible opt-in offers?
I really do want to know: What are your needs as a blogger that I could offer more tips and ideas on? Please do tell in the comments below!
Now I must let you in on a secret…
I am adding so many more powerful ideas and tips to all of my opt-in offers, that I can hardly wait to share.
AND, guess what?
If you’re already on my list? You’ll be receiving this as an added benefit!
- I also share interviews that I do of other experts and I’ve been offering my own training on Facebook – There are several training videos for you to listen to whenever you want when you’re a part of my wonderful Facebook Group Community @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/10daygetitdone
Building your list will give you the steady response you need to understand how to keep your audience growing.
By helping you see and pay attention to what they are signing up to receive from you, now you’ll understand even more what is attracting them and keeping their interests in what you offer…
~ Even as you build those relationships!
Great – so now I want to see your irresistible opt-in offer! Do be sure to share below in the comments.
Join me over at our Facebook Get-It-Done Group
What others are saying…
“This is really something I personally need to look into! Thanks for sharing! My goal for 2015 is to take my blog to a new level and it starts with a more engaging blog post!” Jen recently posted..hhgregg & Maytag Salute Everyday Heroes sweepstakes
“Hi, Donna, Great post my friend! So many AHA moments for me, thank you! I love it when I can come to a post and realize that what is being shared is exactly what I am doing on my own blog with my content marketing strategy Always a pleasure coming to your blog and visiting! Tons of awesome value!! Joan Harrington recently posted..Unfortunately, Too Many People Think You Have To Be Smart To Be A Marketer“