Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022
- It’s True, Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Trust 👍 - August 26, 2022
- Create A Sales Message to Attract Clients - August 8, 2022
Have you ever read that your site visitors are going to give you three seconds to make your irresistible ‘optin’ offer?
This all means that you really do need to know who your audience is and give them what they want from you!
This is where…
Your irresistible free offer comes in as one of your value keys to drawing site visitors in to learn about and get more from you.
Your irresistible opt-in offer is what you give away, an ethical bribe, in exchange for their email address.
This means that you want to understand:
Your Content Goals:
- Develop familiarity with your services and ideas – meaning know where to share your content regularly
- Show attention and care to your ideal audience daily
- Help change how their thought processes about something you’re sharing and want to draw in their attention for
- Understand the tactics that will help you reach your goals quickly
- Know where your content fits and grow your client loyalty
- Your main objective when someone reads your content? It is to turn that reader into your client. You can’t accomplish this if your readers aren’t perusing your content and want to know more about what you’re sharing with them.
Your main objective when someone reads your content?
Is to turn that reader into your client. You can’t accomplish this if your readers aren’t perusing your content and want to know more about what you’re sharing with them.
Just like this image here ~ and yes, you can just click that image to take you to my optin page!