‘I want more readers and I spend a lot of time, every day, on social media and engage in lots of conversations but I really don’t see using social media to drive traffic to my blog as a key.’
Think about that for a minute.
⇒ What could happen if you commit your time to creating content and engaging in social media?
You could get more site visitors and create an income stream by using social media to drive traffic.
Bloggers want traffic, their ideal audience coming to visit, read, and take some kind of action.
#1 Spend time socializing on social media.
Bear with me.
I know it takes a bit of time to socialize, but your audience isn’t going to pay attention to you or what you say, and that includes your blog posts, if they don’t know who you really are.
Of course, you’ll also be posting useful and interesting information on a regular basis, consistently.
- Which includes your blog posts and helpful tips for your niche.
Because, even as you socialize, you want to be seen as an expert, communicating that you know and can share within your niche.
Have you heard this before…
‘Social media should encourage conversation, and help you start conversations within your niche.’
But there’s much more to tell you.
I so understand that as a blogger, you’re always needing to accept the challenges of navigating social media effectively.
#2 So have some fun and invite your niche on social media to your events – including parties, giveaways, special coupon offers and sales.
- Use social media to promote and invite your online community. Entice them to attend events and participate by offering incentives.
You’ll be offering a gift – that incentive – to send them back to your blog, read about your offer, and sign up for more information.
- This is a great double advantage of traffic and building your email list for you.
- Want to get that optin gift up? Learn more about your optin gift at Can Your Irresistible Optin Offer Reveal Some Secrets?
#3 Your personal touch is big in using social media to drive traffic.
How about you make birthdays a bigger deal, then just giving a ‘Happy Birthday’ post on Facebook?
- You see the birthday notices on Facebook.
- You know who it is you want to visit your site and learn more about what you do.
- You also know who you want on your list so you can help them get to know you even better as they read your regular emails.
But here’s the best news …
You can use birthday gifts to your community to help social media to drive traffic.
Use social media to find your followers’ birthdays and invite them to your blog to celebrate with special discounts or promotions and, of course, to download a free gift.
That means that you need to know more about… What Challenges Are You Solving For Your Audience? <<< read and learn!
One more thing …
Now ask yourself…
“How am I using social media to drive traffic?”
Be sure to join in our our no-cost ‘Build Your Email List’ monthly calls ~ You can ask about and learn some of the quickest, most effective traffic and email list building strategies you can put into action right away
Building your email list With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community! Join in the conversation at our monthly F.ree call – Become a Better List Builder
What others are saying…
“Great post and great tip! I am always trying to find new ways to make my blog a great success, these tips can help!”
Jeanette recently posted..Frozen Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Pop Recipe
“This is a great blog post. I’m definitely learning so much from all of your posts that you do for us readers!”
Nancy (@spiffykerms) recently posted..A Day With Dad
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience 💼 - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? 🤫 - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021