I have identified a formula for how you can reach out to get the attention of prospective clients.
Want to learn more?
My goals are always to find out how I can help my ideal audience make their content marketing strategy easier AND MORE EFFECTIVE.
Let’s start with: What and how are ways to use your marketing messages to get your ideal audiences to pay attention and want more?
One way is by building content that has your central message.
It’s a message that makes your reader want to act on what they just read.
How do you do that?
- Know your niche.
- Find a need that you can fill—Become valuable to your audience.
- Express how you can/will benefit your niche.
- Communicate why and how what you offer is better than like-type products.
- Build your blog/website.
- Consistently promote content to attract.
- Always check on how your successful competitors are attracting with their marketing messages.
Build your list of prospects.
What are some of those easy and proven secrets to creating your 30-Second or longer Marketing Messages for your content and conversations that help guarantee your business growth?
And help you and your audience love the results!
Here’s a thought. Why not interview your audience and learn from the words they use. Write those words down, and remember to use empathetic words to help impact your message. You’ll reuse those same words in your marketing message/content. This is you showing you understand and ‘get’ what they want and or need from you.
- OK – You have a fantastic business that you want others to know all about.
So, what’s your answer when someone asks you, ‘What do you do?’
Your first words need to hook them into wanting more, not trying to escape! Tell them how you help people. Tell an inspirational story about how you helped a client, sharing the value you provided.
⚡ Use this bit of formula to remember: Find that emotional connection with your audience to help you create a message that they’ll remember.
⚡Try this easy to remember…
** I help you discover easy and proven ways to (what)_______ (remembering to include what’s in it for them to work with you what are they going to get – their benefits).
As an example, in my case: I help you discover easy and proven ways to grow your ideal audience quickly with your content. AND create your own passive income.
If they ask more, explain with this 2nd part of the formula: “Here’s an important piece of my work (business) __________________ EX: I teach you how to understand the emotions of your ideal audience around your topic so that you can connect on an emotional level that says to them…Ah, that’s IT’.
Your marketing message must be in all of your content. Reaching your ideal customer with something that interests them and pulls them in.
So keep focused on an awesome marketing message. Share that message in different ways in all your marketing content.
You’re sharing what you do, whom you help, and how you help them.
Your marketing message is your commercial, online and offline. You can incorporate it into all your content. Use your message as a base, and tailor it for each piece of content.
The #1 thing your audience wants is RESULTS!
When you’re speaking to your ideal audience:
– Let them know that you understand their pain.
– Speak to their problems. Then focus on one main problem.
– Position yourself as their solution.
– How are your results unique?
– What’s in it for them?
– Practice, re-write and continue the process.
Suddenly you’ll know your message is sensational when your marketing message gains your audience’s attention.
- Explain how your content is helping within the first thirty seconds of your marketing message and any content you put out there.
Many entrepreneurs waste valuable time giving loads of data, background, processes, and other info—all the while listeners and prospective clients are scratching their heads thinking, “What does this business DO?” and “What’s in it for me?”
- Tell your audience who your clients are and how you help them quickly.
Say this in your message out loud, on your sales pages, on your profiles, in your content, and anywhere else you can think of – you want people to be clear on what you do to help them.
** Ex: ‘I help small businesses and entrepreneurs struggling to get more new clients and want more freedom.’
Use this template with your own words and try this on a few people to practice. See if it creates confusion or interest.
- Explain quickly why your clients need you.
In other words, what their pain is and how you can help.
** Ex: ‘I specialize in training and managing social media for small businesses to grow successful online businesses. Helping them attract better-paying clients online and save time doing it.’
- Explain why you are the ONE to make this happen.
Focus on your solutions. Communicate the benefits and results clients get when working with you helping to position your business as a relevant answer to your client’s wants and needs.
** Ex: ‘Helping businesses discover simple choices to transforming goals into dreams.’ What would your statement say?
- Who is your niche? Ex: You’re a health coach – is it weight or an exercise/eating program that you help your clients put together?
- Who would be your ideal people that want what you offer? Your niche.
- What is your perfect fix that helps with their problem?
Your ideal clients want to see that you can inspire them with your vision for them—not just the processes of what you do.
Ex: ‘Helping businesses discover simple choices to transforming goals into dreams.’ What would your own statement say?
Being successful is about having a network of people who trust and like you. Which gives you relationships to build upon.
“Thank you! Coach Donna L. Ward for this amazing training, it was Great!. Really learned a lot and looking forward to learning more.” Jose Duenas
- How to Add Value to Key Marketing Content and Offer Readers More - May 8, 2022
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - April 20, 2022
- Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Can Reveal Secrets? - April 15, 2022