When you’ve identified the challenges you’re solving for your audience, you’ve touched on their own question of “What’s in it for me?”
Being Sensitive to your audience’s needs is you seeing their pain points and wants through their eyes.
Here’s the thing…
Find the challenges you can solve for your audience…
Then you’ll also be getting to the bottom of a possible challenge of your own:
Creating an optin gift that will give some keys of what you will be giving to or solving for your audience.
My point is this …
My own trial for putting together an awesome optin gift took a long while and I always update it.
- Having considerable experience with blogging and social media, I decided to share some of the blogging strategies and techniques that I use to directly influence the growth of my own blog success and traffic.
The techniques in my ebook ~ “Your Plan, Strategy & Savvy Blogging Pathway to Success”, (which is part of my optin Blogging Savvy Kit gift), provides a taste of what I can do for my prospective clients as tried and true methods that continue to provide me and the clients I work with, traffic back to our blogs through consistent systems.
More on that later.
Let’s talk about you…
Not sure what your own optin gift?
Then go ahead and read this first… Can Your Irresistible Optin Offer Reveal Some Secrets?
When you create your optin gift, you’ll want to be giving a gift so good that it almost hurts to be giving it away for free.
Why do that?
- To impress your audience with your best information so that they are itching to work with you or experience what you have to offer.
Want to make a great first impression?
For me, my optin gift is my opportunity to share my mark of expertise and professionalism that will get my audience excited about hearing more from me in the future.
It’s my next step to building a relationship with my audience.
What about your own optin gift?
What do you want, or have, to share with your audience that will help attract your ideal email list of subscribers to keep in touch with?
What are the challenges you can offer to solve for your audience?
How will your free optin gift build credibility?
My area of expertise that I share over the past few years has become blogging and social media.
What is your area of expertise that you want to share with your readers and audience that will keep them wanting more of what you have to offer?
I use my optin gift to generate leads for my email list so that I can:
- Build relationships with my audience,
- Highlight my own know-how, and
- Share my services and products.
- Help enough of my own audience that they’ll refer me to help others,
- As I build my own Social Media Marketing Funnel
Not only do my readers receive a free gift, updates, training, and/or blog posts delivered to them regularly…
My own optin offer is an ethical bribe, in exchange for their name & email…Go ahead and try it and get the benefits of my Blogging Savvvy Kit instantly at >>>
What are you solving for your audience?
- How and why would you want to use as your free optin gift?
With my Blogging Savvy Kit my goals for my audience are:
- To get them on a successful path of growing as they begin to identify their savvy blogging plan with the ‘big picture’ for a strategic path towards content marketing.
What challenges are you solving for your audience?
What others are saying…
“This is such a great post! I love hearing about the different ways to grow a business, it’s so inspiring!”
“I’ve been trying to come up with something to offer. Your post reminded me that I need to get busy and make it a reality instead of just thinking about it.” Alli recently posted..Pretty Pintastic Party #54P.S. If you liked this post, you might enjoy our Ask Coach Donna Newsletter and our Savvy Blogging Kit. Receive each new post delivered right to your inbox weekly. Sign up here.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020