Can you add value to key marketing content for your audience and attract them to your blog and other social media sites naturally as you create more of what they want?
But why would you want to?
As a brand, you always want to move more towards engagement. You offer information, education, fun, and general helpfulness to enrich the connection with your audience at every step of your marketing funnel. Leading your audience to purchases they know they need and want from you.
As I’ve said before…
In Sell the Process Not a Promise, your goal is to create and promote a consistent flow of great content. Focused on the experience that your readers will have.
My real question to you then is
Do you know what content message marketing is in simple words?
Content message marketing is more than copywriting and images. Your message of content will entertain, educate, and persuade.
This is what content-driven marketing is, and it’s what you do:
These 3 Steps For Content Driven Marketing
- Your strategic methods include attracting, engaging, and keeping your target audience coming back by creating and sharing relevant articles, videos, podcasts, and other media. Know your audience well enough to attract and hold their attention.
- These strategies help you establish expertise, promote awareness, and keep you on top of mind when your target audience is ready to purchase what you sell. How do you do this? Use content marketing consistently.
- Key marketing content material, that creates value for your audience, communicates topics that your target market feels are vital to them and provides a reason for people to engage with you. It’s your business to give them a reason to read and explore your content.
If you want to get your own marketing checklist free then, click here to sign up!
How can you add value to key marketing content through strategies?
Key marketing content material communicate topics that your target market feels are vital to them and provides a reason for people to engage with you.
How can you add value to key marketing content through strategies?
✼ Ensure your content message connects to what you’re offering and always have an offer for your audience to click on, free or paid.
✼ Be to the point.
✼ Have you created a vision, process, and actions for helping your readers’ experiences with you and your business?
✼ What about telling stories? You could use a case study. Very interesting for your ideal client to see what you did and how you worked with and for someone else.
- Use testimonials.
- Does it help your audience relate to their own experiences?
✼ Your stories create significance with additional detail and images that bring mental pictures of what you’re talking about in your content.
✼ Help your content engage your ideal audience. Use your files and images to tell your perfect audience about what you do.
✼ Look at saved photos of you. Maybe you’re visiting or at a networking event, taking a walk in the woods, or buying and prepping for dinner. Tell the story about
✼ Help your content engage your ideal audience.
Have you used SEO to help your content get found?
✼ Find what your audience is searching for online. Check out https://www.semrush.com
✼ Now make a list of those words and other words that like-type businesses use to attract your ideal people and are relevant to your business.
✼ Use those SEO keywords that your audience uses in your content to attract. Get to work on what they want from you and share it in your content message marketing.
Set up your strategic building blocks that help add value to content marketing through your system.
✼ Those building blocks include brand focus, content message marketing, your audience’s experience, and consistent content sharing to the right audience. As you aim for attraction, engagement, and sales.
Keep a close eye on your vision and the path created to reach your goals as you keep aware of analytics.
- Round up your puzzle pieces and align them around a singular vision (your strategy).
- Define your goals with a purpose.
- Expand your content into monthly themes.
- Go through and audit your content with current dates, updates, and corrections.
- Develop and map out your content for content funnel marketing.
Optimize your strategies and processes.
Plan a framework that guides your content planning. Your funneling map and content theme is an excellent place to start, based on your goals for the month and year.
How can you boost your content around your workflow processes?
- Try new ideas – find out what’s trending
- Mix in new tools for your system – like keyword research
- Use an editorial calendar
⇒ An editorial calendar will help you fill in content gaps by date, theme, and content type.
Check out this article, How To Boost Success With A Content Marketing Editorial Calendar.
These pieces create a strong thread throughout a content marketing framework pulling it all together.
Actions for helping your readers’ experiences along to success for them and for your business:
Create evergreen content – How about repurposing and arranging the creation of your content to your best advantage.
- Combine blog posts to create an eBook.
- Don’t have a blog or website? Write an article like a blog post and repurpose parts
- Take parts of your blog post for a short video, or an email to your list – what else can you think of?
You can see the value here.
An eBook is an effective way of generating the top of your funnel leads.
- You can create an outline for the eBook and then repurpose each chapter as a separate blog post.
- And you can get several weeks’ worth of blog posts plus an eBook to promote.
- Even build your email audience through your funnel system – with an opt-in free or paid offer, that has to do with your piece of content.
All this is helping you make it a bit easier to focus on what content you want and need for when and whom you’re serving.
These strategies add value to crucial content message marketing and help your content:
- Get Found – your readers and prospects find you online more easily and quickly
- Convert – Nurture your leads and move them along your marketing funnel
- Analyze – Audit, measure, and improve
Are you thinking about adding value to all of your key marketing content? It always needs to be one of your primary thoughts.
Let me ask you this:
- What changes are you thinking about to grow your blogging and other content efforts?
- Compared with last year, how much content will you produce this year?
- Where is your audience hanging out?
- What content types and platforms do you want to put your focus on?
Follow your vision and process and create actions to help your readers’ experiences.
You will be adding value to crucial content messaging marketing and continue your successful yearly launches!
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
17 thoughts on “How to Add Value to Key Marketing Content and Offer Readers More”
Spot on Donna,
Its extremely important to know your worth that way you can Add value to others through your content. You have to have that vision for your content creation, which must fit into your bigger vision to serve your audience and be ten Go t person for that service or compete favorably so.
Whatever content you create you must promote so it gets to your audience’s eyeballs…its called taking the services closer to the people so they can easily access and of curse find you.
Thank you, Julie – and your points are right on – so glad you took the time to read this and comment.
This was an interesting read, so much information. thank you sharing
You’re welcome 🙂
This is awesome! Love these ideas. Thank you!! I need a coach like you!
Thanks Christia – Glad you found this helpful – and of course I am always available for training 🙂
Great information. Thanks for sharing
Glad you found it a helpful post 🙂
This is amazing information!! I think figuring out what your readers want is the most important part of marketing! I love studying new ways to grow my business and brand like this with new strageties.
I agree that planning your content and sticking to a consistent theme and flow is very important. While some bloggers write their ideas whenever they want, I still prefer having a good outline and following a schedule and goal to publish posts. In this way, readers will also identify that with the blog’s branding.
One point that really sticks out to me is using an editorial calendar. I need to start scheduling things and really putting my mind to them! I never seem to have a schedule and am always trying to get something in at the last minute with no schedule at all. I needed to read this, thanks for the inspiration!
I just checked Zyres and it looks quite interesting. I agree with the flow – without creating a vision the other steps will not be successful. And, a tool like time will certainly help with adding value to marketing content.
I agree with you. Reader experience is very important. Thanks for sharing great tips, can’t wait to learn more
Thank you, Rika! I hope to see you here often 🙂
Thanks for sharing these awesome tips on How to Add Value to Key Marketing Content! I definitely ponder over my content, more than I used to actually, in the recent months. I want to make sure my message is resonating with my readers.
An editorial calendar is basically the only thing that keeps my blog going! Without proper planning, I get lazy and FORGET what I have to do! These are helpful tips.
Pingback: How to Be Consistent With a Winning Strategy -
Comments are closed.