Can you add value to key marketing content for your audience and attract them to your website naturally as you create more of what they want?
As a brand you always want to be moving more towards engagement. Offering education, fun, and general helpfulness to enrich the connection with your audience at every step of your marketing funnel.
As I’ve said before…
In “Sell the Process not a Promise“, your goal is to be creating and promoting a consistent flow of great content. Focused on the experience that your readers will have.
So my real question to you then is…
Have you created a vision, process, and actions for helping your readers’ experiences?
This is what content-driven marketing is and it’s what you do, or need to be doing.
If you want to get your own marketing checklist free then, click here to sign up!
How you can add value to key marketing content through strategies.
You have high standards for your content.
You wouldn’t want it any other way.
So, what are…
The most effective bloggers doing to gain clarity through their social media strategy, overall vision and objectives?
They are setting up strategic building blocks, that help add value to content marketing through a system.
⇒ Let’s talk about…
Creating a vision for how your future content creation and promotion will look.
- Think about how your audience progresses through your Social Media Marketing Funnel. What is the right order?
- Take a look at this article “How to Understand the Importance of a Social Media Marketing Funnel”
Keep a close eye on your vision and the path created to reach your goals as you keep aware of analytics.
- Round up the pieces of your puzzle and align them around a singular vision (your strategy).
Optimize your strategies and processes.
Plan a framework that guides your content planning.
How can you boost your content around your workflow processes?
- Try new ideas,
- Mix in new tools for your system,
- Use an editorial calendar.
⇒ An editorial calendar will help guide you in filling in content gaps by date, theme, and content type.
Check out this article How To Boost Success With A Content Marketing Editorial Calendar
All of these pieces are creating a strong thread throughout a content marketing framework pulling it altogether.
Actions for helping your readers’ experiences along to success
How about repurposing and arranging the creation of your content to your best advantage.
- Combine blog posts to create an ebook.
You can see the value here…
An ebook is an effective way of generating the top of your funnel leads.
- You can create an outline for the ebook and then later repurpose each chapter as a separate blog post.
- And, you can get several weeks’ worth of blogs posts plus an ebook to to promote.
- Even build your email audience through your funnel system!
You could use a site like Zerys for quicker content creation if you need more help.
- Zerys is a content strategy planner and content production platform.
- Plus you’ll have a professional writer marketplace, just in case you want more.
All helping to make it just a bit easier to focus on what content you want and need for when and who you’re serving.
- Get Found: Help your readers and prospects find you online
- Convert: Nurture your leads and move them along your marketing funnel
- Analyze: Measure and improve.
Thinking about how to add value to key marketing content…
Let me ask you this:
Compared with 2015, how much content will you produce in 2016?
What changes are you thinking about to grow your blogging efforts?
Before knowing all the tools you need to connect to, think about what content types and platforms you want to focus on.
- That means to know what social media and even offline platforms you’ll be using will help put an order to the kinds of content you need and how to be connecting.
There’s a world of content marketing opportunities out there, just waiting for you.
There you have it:
You can continue to add value to key marketing content and offer readers more value from you through your strategic use of vision, processes, and actions.
Follow your vision, process, and create actions for helping your readers’ experiences.
As you add value to key marketing content and continue your successful 2016 launch!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019