Why should you care about Facebook SEO?
Do you remember this key milestone date
March 13, 2011 – for the first time in history, Facebook surpassed Google for traffic.
But what is SEO (Search Engine Optimization?
Improvement of your search engine optimization for all of your online platforms offering a more full-blown marketing strategy…
Is really all about having better knowledge of what your ideal audience, prospects, and search engines are looking for. This is knowing what keywords you’re audience puts into the online and Facebook search bars to find an answer.
Then using that knowledge!
Because then you’ll be more search engine friendly. Meaning you’ll be found more easily, more often, and more quickly!
There are a lot of reasons to care about Facebook SEO and keyword research.
When you use those SEO keywords in your online business marketing efforts, you’re telling everyone out there including the search engines what your sites are all about.
Because it helps your own visibility in organic search engines on Facebook and Google.
- Now’s the time to learn more about your own SEO keyword possibilities…and take action!
— Challenge yourself to use more SEO and get found online and on Facebook. Even if you’re still trying to figure out who your ideal audience or niche is and getting your marketing message out there to attract. You can read more about your 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message
Amazingly, you can use basic SEO for better ROI (Return on Investment) than ads, e-mail marketing, and pay per click advertising.
Think back to when the Internet was just starting. Domain names like wine.com were set up and have now sold for over 3.5 million dollars! It was a great and obvious name and showed up in search engines helping it grow tremendously.
Besides having a great blog or website domain name – you can also use Facebook SEO (keyword) rich page names to get found.
That’s the main reason wine.com was sold at a huge price, it is just plain SEO.
Essentially Facebook SEO mimics the concept of Google SEO.
You can get on page one of Google using Facebook SEO.
- Introduce your Facebook business page using SEO tactics in its name.
- Making sure that your Facebook Page name also tells your ideal audience what you do to help them
- I’ve read that Google treats social posts like web pages, especially when you have viral content that gets a lot of shares!
Being on page one of Google gets you traffic. And getting found on Facebook brings more possible leads. Right?
Introducing some helpful ideas…
- Learn what copywriters know.
- Putting in just the right keywords, in just the right places, and just the right amount to get SEO optimization miracles with top rankings. So your page will be there, when your reader looks for what they want.
- Create compelling content that your audience is looking for.
- Helping it rank well in search engines.
- Constantly ask yourself, “what words will my readers use to search for my content”.
The first three points above are you knowing how to tune into your audience’s desires.
- You have 8-10 seconds to grab their attention. Better learn how to do just that.
- Read more @ Essentials for Your Content Posting ←click the words
- One of your goals in SEO optimization is to get bookmarked, retweeted, be shared on other Social Media platforms and helping your audience find you!
- Publishing social = “social pushing and pulling types of marketing” ⟾ Read more @ “Need Some SEO Optimization?”
First, create your Facebook page using a Facebook SEO keyword phrase.
- Go to Keywords Everywhere check out your idea for your Facebook Page name and see what pops up.
- Use those keywords in your title and in your ‘About Section’.
- In your video manager.
- Optimize your Facebook business page status updates with your SEO keywords.
This is Google data but it’s pretty similar to what you’ll want to use on your social media sites to get found within your sites and on Google.
- Easy help in getting into what your audience is thinking and searching for.
- Suddenly you take the guesswork out of your content strategy and give your audience what they’re looking for.
— Now claim your Facebook vanity URL for your page. This is also where you use the Facebook SEO keyword name as your vanity URL.
When you do the right keyword research for your Facebook SEO rich name, you will get better possibilities of being on page one of Google and better search results on Facebook. Getting found as you learn what your audience is searching for.
People already search for things on Facebook just like they’re searching on Google. Why not be included in those searches?
Let me know your thoughts on this…and be sure to join our 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge with Coach Donna Ward
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!