Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - November 18, 2018
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - October 30, 2018
- How to Use These 3 Secrets for Your Business Success - June 7, 2018
You can discover easy and proven secrets to create your 30-Second Marketing Message that helps guarantee your business health and your happiness.
You’ll love the results!
You have an amazing business and want others to know all about it. Yes?
So, what’s your answer, when someone asks you…’What do you do?’ Your marketing message in all of your content, is how your reach your customer and pull them in.
Now is when you need a clear marketing message to say easily that creates a desire to want more.
So keep focused on an awesome marketing message. Share that message in different ways in all your marketing content.
How do you craft a marketing message for success? With the reminder that: The #1 thing your audience wants is…
- Are you speaking to your ideal audience?
- Do you know their pain?
- Speak to their problems. Then start with one main problem to focus on.
- Stand out from your competition.
- Position yourself as their solution.
- How are your results unique?
- What’s in it for them?
- Practice, re-write and continue the process.
Because when you know how you’ll become sensational you can say and feel this…“Our customers are loyal to us right up until the second somebody offers them a better service,” Amazon CEO Bezos says. “And I love that. it’s super-motivating for us.”
7 Secrets to Getting Started: Read more