You can discover easy and proven secrets to create your 30-Second Marketing Message that helps guarantee your business health and your happiness.
You’ll love the results!
You have an amazing business and want others to know all about it. Yes?
So, what’s your answer, when someone asks you…’What do you do?’ Your marketing message in all of your content, is how your reach your customer and pull them in.
Now is when you need a clear marketing message to say easily that creates a desire to want more.
So keep focused on an awesome marketing message. Share that message in different ways in all your marketing content.
How do you craft a marketing message for success? With the reminder that: The #1 thing your audience wants is…
- Are you speaking to your ideal audience?
- Do you know their pain?
- Speak to their problems. Then start with one main problem to focus on.
- Stand out from your competition.
- Position yourself as their solution.
- How are your results unique?
- What’s in it for them?
- Practice, re-write and continue the process.
Because when you know how you’ll become sensational you can say and feel this…“Our customers are loyal to us right up until the second somebody offers them a better service,” Amazon CEO Bezos says. “And I love that. it’s super-motivating for us.”
7 Secrets to Getting Started:
1. Explain exactly what your business is within the first thirty seconds.
Many entrepreneurs waste valuable time giving loads of data, background, their processes, and other info—all the while listeners, and prospective clients, are left scratching their heads thinking “What does this business actually DO?” and “What’s in it for me?”
2. Tell your audience who your clients are and what you do quickly.
Say this in your message out loud, on your sales pages, on your profiles, anywhere you can think of – you want people to be clear.
Ex: ‘I help Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs, and Direct Sales Leaders who are struggling to get more new clients and want more freedom from their businesses and lives.’
Try this on a few people, practice. See if it creates confusion or interest. You want to create curiosity for your listeners.
3. Explain, quickly, why your clients need you.
In other words, what is their pain?
Ex: ‘I help Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs, and Direct Sales Leaders, who are struggling to get more new clients and want more freedom from their businesses and lives. Helping them learn how to attract more, and better paying, clients online.’
4. Explain why you are the ONE to make this happen.
Communicate the benefits and results clients get when working with you helping to position your business as a relevant answer to your clients’ want and needs.
Ex: ‘I make business choices simple, transforming goals into dreams.’
5. Knowing who you are talking to, who is your ideal client, makes this whole a lot easier.
First, who do you want to be talking to and how can you narrow your audience down to a niche?
Why would you want a niche?
Knowing your niche: Either the type of situation you solve in your business (If you are a health coach – is it weight, or is it an exercise and eating programs that you help with?) and the type of person you work with.
6. Give your presentation with confidence and enthusiasm.
Your ideal clients…well, they want to see that you can inspire them with your vision for them—not just the processes of what you do.
7. Exercises to help you do this…
- Write out the results clients get when they purchase a product or service from you.
- Ex: My clients get peace of mind.
- Why do they want peace of mind?
- Ex: So that they can feel …
Let your marketing message show who you serve, the solutions you offer and share your brilliance. Leading you to reach your potential level of success in your business.
Because business is difficult.
For this reason, communicate what you do for potential clients. Helping them say “yes” I want that. services.
- Would you like more business building strategies? Really?
The 10-Day Facebook Get-It-Done Challenge is here!
Ready to boost your likes + get more engagement and interactions naturally? Join our FREE 10-Day Facebook challenge and get instant access to your email course!
Join other small businesses at our no-cost 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Email Course to move your business forward on Facebook.
“Thank you! Coach Donna L. Ward for this amazing training, it was Great!. Really learned a lot and looking forward to learning more.” Jose Duenas
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - November 18, 2018
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - October 30, 2018
- How to Use These 3 Secrets for Your Business Success - June 7, 2018