The goal of Facebook marketing: likes/shares/comments and get as many as possible!
Why is this important in Facebook Marketing?
- So you can build interest, relationships, and start a conversation that will lead the way to a stronger connection and engagement.
All to build Your Facebook audience, your list, and sales.
Why waste time writing and trying to move forward with your Facebook marketing if no one finds what you post good enough to take their time to engage with you!?
No doubt about it …
Engagement requires that we reciprocate. Read more
What are these 5 parts of a perfect Facebook post formula?
Have you found your own formula for posting on Facebook and are you consistent with it?
As a business you need a formula for your posts on Facebook. It’s your place to build, engage, and strengthen your contacts.
You’ll regularly be creating Facebook posts that allow you to start building your community and engaging with your customers.
- Facebook is your social media site for growing customer involvement and, overtime, sales for your business.
Facebook is the quick way to join in and interact with your target market. Getting to know them and letting them get to know you.
What’s the best way to go about it?
- Know your niche – your target audience, then…
- Your goal is always to create content that is more clickable for sharing, likes, and comments. Engage with your target audience.
- Using Facebook as part of the journey across your customer touch points and through your Facebook marketing funnel.
Here’s the thing… Read more
What is the one thing you need to know about blogging and engaging your Facebook page?
Here it is…
Blogging gives you a consistent stream of fresh and valuable content to help you be more engaging on your Facebook page.
Blogs allow you to tell your story, break news, comment on breaking news, and overcome one of your biggest marketing challenges ⇒ sharing new content on social media.
Engaging your Facebook page can be your way to do Social Media marketing.
Facebook is perfect for building your target audience and creating brand awareness because it’s free advertising and promotion for your business.
Every day you can communicate how you can help your target audience!
Think about what that means. Read more
I love creating content, interacting in social spaces online and offline (commenting, contributing, etc).
If you’re in business online or brick and mortar and making connections through Facebook, you’ll find out quickly that it is one of the best ways to brand your business and connect with your own community in a whole new way.
Setting up your business page through Facebook gives you instant access to a crowd of new friends from all over the world. It’s like being a social butterfly for your business growth.
- Which brings us to the million-dollar question:
How do you tap into this pool of prospects for maximum profits? Read more