What are these 5 parts of a perfect Facebook post formula?
Have you found your own formula for posting on Facebook and are you consistent with it?
As a business you need a formula for your posts on Facebook. It’s your place to build, engage, and strengthen your contacts.
You’ll regularly be creating Facebook posts that allow you to start building your community and engaging with your customers.
- Facebook is your social media site for growing customer involvement and, overtime, sales for your business.
Facebook is the quick way to join in and interact with your target market. Getting to know them and letting them get to know you.
What’s the best way to go about it?
- Know your niche – your target audience, then…
- Your goal is always to create content that is more clickable for sharing, likes, and comments. Engage with your target audience.
- Using Facebook as part of the journey across your customer touch points and through your Facebook marketing funnel.
Here’s the thing…
You can inspire and encourage your audience to engage as you share your products and services…
Continuing to create and share relatable, new, and interesting articles for your community online includes the perfect Facebook post!
My point is this…
You want more from your Facebook efforts.
You can focus on getting an audience to engage in a way that captures their email so that you can continue conversations with them in other ways. Like email, chatting, meeting them out networking, during a free or paid class you hold…these are excellent ways to build upon your Facebook efforts!
Learning how to use Facebook effectively is one of the best things you can do to grow your business.
Which is why it’s important to consistently be on Facebook…
- Telling them a story about you and your business to help cut through all the busyness of the news feeds.
- Think about cool things you can put out there that will make your fans feel special.
- Make it easy to be found when your ideal audience searches for what you offer.
- Show them how they can subscribe to get more from you.
Imagine what that would mean for your business online.
But what can you do as a business to get more interaction with your posts?
Use this simple 5 part Facebook post formula
No doubt about it…
You want more than just getting a like, share, or comment.
You want to sell something.
Now here comes some key points for you…
Your challenge: how to let prospective shoppers know that you exist.
Your goal: Market, Motivate & Get their interest.
Your Results: Moving them into your world through a system of touch points along the way.
You need your Facebook audience, keeping them interested in your posts and content.
- The goal is to use your Facebook contacts to initiate and cultivate relationships and funnel your ideal prospects through email marketing.
- You will like this post on “How to Understand the Importance of a Social Media Marketing Funnel”.
- Your email lists can drive more revenue and a higher conversion rate than traffic from social media.
Let’s get started with an anatomy of 5 parts your “Perfect Facebook Post”
Facebook Formula Part #1 Share Your Message and Solve Their Problem – You have the solution. Give it away!
You have to know your target audience’s problem, their pain point, something they want to get past.
- Then you give your help until it almost hurts.
- Show your potential customer that you have something that saves their time, gets rid of belly fat, gets them organized easier, etc.
Facebook Formula Part #2 ‘Show and Tell’ with images
Embrace images and videos. Images and videos increase click through rates!
Videos really do offer a great content variety on your page!
Facebook has shared that the best results will come from links with your images that you share.
Just a simple paste of the link on the statusn then when the image appears, you can delete the link and put some description – no need to keep the link. The url link pulls up the image from that page.
So you don’t need to keep the url link – because when you click on the image it takes you to the page.
Facebook Formula Part #4 Keep your post brief – 40 characters or fewer.
Facebook Formula Part #5 Publish at non-peak times.
For my audience is before 9 AM Pacific Time after 5 PM Pacific Time on workdays.
Check your analytics on Facebook and experiment with different times and even days to see when your audience engages more.
These 5 perfect Facebook post ideas will help with that!
Why not focus on these five tips to help your perfect Facebook post get more boost?
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Leverage Your Facebook Profile for Facebook Marketing - December 4, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017