What can you do to make your Facebook page more interesting?
Hopefully, as you read this post you’ll learn how to reach more of your audience with organic reach, plus increase engagement by making your Facebook page more interesting to your fans.
Sounds like an impossibility, right?
Or way too time-consuming.
But what if…
You could spend only about 20-30 minutes a day on your Facebook posts.
And, get a fun return for your efforts.
Need more fun ways to actually grow your Facebook Page? Why not join our 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge
Now the top experts tell us that the stats are basically showing that less than 1% of your audience will see your posts on Facebook.
But, have you ever wondered…
And, I’ll betcha have!
How you could see more organic reach with your Facebook page?
Maybe even successes of over 20% reach with your posts.
You made your Facebook page more interesting!
Wouldn’t that be awesome!?
My own Facebook page has over 4800 likes and my reach is close to 20%, most of the time. And it is so much more fun to see that I’m doing things well here.
- This also leads to a high engagement – meaning I have more likes, shares, and comments that I have not asked for! I love it!! 💖
And, yet I am really jazzed when I have a 10% reach because it’s a fabulous goal to attain!
Are you getting more interested and getting some inspiration to do the same thing or better?
As you can see here on May 24-30, I had a reach of 2,133 that’s a 5% reach.⇒
I’m still excited and motivated even those this has been going on for 18 months or more on my page.
My post engagement is up this week by 81% – That’s me finding out the best times of the day to post and posting what my audience wants to see. My video views are up 248% – mainly because I’ve been sharing more videos mine and others. Some weeks I get more page Likes…usually about 1-4 a week.
And it’s all organic posts getting the attention.
Need a refresher…
What’s organic reach mean?
- It’s the number of people who saw your content in their News Feeds or on your page – that you didn’t pay for. It can be people who have ‘liked’ your page and/or friends of these people.
- Once they’ve engaged with your content – they’ll see it again as long as they continue to engage.
Over 2000 or more people see my posts regularly – and I am so grateful for that!
- Now I’ve been having a lot more engagement.
- And it’s all organic. Meaning I’m not paying a dime to do this and I’m not asking for people to like my content to get these numbers this high. Way cool!
- And here is a video that went viral with 3.3K views – Why did I decide to share this info with my audience? I could not figure out how to do it. Researched and found the answer. Put that into a video and it shows that many others were and still are having issues with this. This video is still getting views!
Could it be that they find my Facebook page more interesting?
Interesting enough to engage.
You can see that my engagement is at 348 as of May 24-30 this year and even 1,110 has been my reach a few times. YIPPEE!
This is what can help your brand get more visibility as your Facebook page becomes more interesting to your audience.
Smart businesses take advantage of the opportunity to drive their business brand to reach their audience by being:
- More thoughtful in what they publish. Think about it as being:
- Entertaining – Well I know that my audience loves animal videos.
- Inspirational – Because I’m an Intuitive, I love sharing a lot about our inner growth and how it affects our business.
- Educational – could be yours or some other great info you found. Ted Talks are fabulous and inspirational, too!
- Conversational (always) They are your fans…be yourself. Let them get to know you. I have done some really silly stuff, and not on purpose!
- Share open-ended questions and have fun.
- Connect with your fans – Listen in. Find and go to the Facebook pages that are interesting for your fans.
- Promotional – That’s selling your ideas. Influencing your fans to listen, to believe in what you offer, to trust you, and to like you enough to follow what you suggest.
Remember the more engagement you receive, the more Facebook will know that your audience likes what you post and will reward you and your fans with more of what you offer.
Now that’s a win-win.
- You’re giving your audience what they want.
- They show that they like what you’re giving them.
Facebook sees that your audience likes what you share and shows your posts to your audience more.
Facebook wants to make you and your audience happy!
This is you claiming a spot in the news feeds of your audience.
- This is all helping your audience connect with your posts and your brand.
Thank you so much for your comments on my last post How to Boost Your Business with Facebook
Just wondering… Do you need some Spring Ideas for your business? Why not join our 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/10daygetitdone
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020