Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
What are these 5 parts of a perfect Facebook post formula?
Have you found your own formula for posting on Facebook and are you consistent with it?
As a business you need a formula for your posts on Facebook. It’s your place to build, engage, and strengthen your contacts.
You’ll regularly be creating Facebook posts that allow you to start building your community and engaging with your customers.
- Facebook is your social media site for growing customer involvement and, overtime, sales for your business.
Facebook is the quick way to join in and interact with your target market. Getting to know them and letting them get to know you.
What’s the best way to go about it?
- Know your niche – your target audience, then…
- Your goal is always to create content that is more clickable for sharing, likes, and comments. Engage with your target audience.
- Using Facebook as part of the journey across your customer touch points and through your Facebook marketing funnel.
Here’s the thing… Read more