Think about your blog, Social Media, and your email marketing as a 3D version of your experience, skills, and capabilities to serve your targeted audience and give them what they want from you.
Golden Nugget Tip: Make them want more! Impress them with your content. Make it shareable.
So why is Social Media marketing around your blog so important?
Your blog is your place to send everyone to where you have a ‘get to know YOU and your business better’ platform.
Even if you are blogging as a hobby…You still want others to come to your site and read, comment, on what you say, right?
- Your visitors are looking for content that addresses their needs.
Your blog is you engaging and interacting. It is your communications plan. And it can be your system to connect and share your knowledge with feedback from those you want to have join in the conversation of your blog.
Your blog talk is for information, conversation, enticing, and building your credibility as the one to listen to.
Your blog’s success will depend on how well and often it’s posted and how useful your readers find it.
Who are your readers and what do they want to know?
Why would they listen to you? Read more at Are You An Expert?
Putting a plan for Social Media Marketing around your blog means:
#1 Knowing where your readers hang out and connecting with them.
- Ask them questions and see if you can actually talk to them to learn more about what their issues are.
- Give ideas and help for those issues they mention.
- Invite them to read your blog post.
#2 Think of it as a form of offline networking.
- Network online with people who are in smaller groups of your targeted audience. So they may notice and want to network, and connect, back with you and share your content.
- When you share, or refer, someone else’s posts, mention their Social Media linkback. You are likely to get their attention and the attention of their audience, also.
#3 Become a sharer – Share every one of your own posts on each of your top 3 Social Media platforms.
- The best results I’ve had are with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- You need to check out where your audience is hanging out.
- Share with a note and link back to your blog post.
★ This is a great start to Social Media marketing around your blog! ★
It takes time and experience.
Want to learn more about how bring more people to your blog and Build Your Email List and Your Business? <== Click on the words. And, ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other online small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your email list?
“Donna! You’re so good at giving nice clear instructions on what to do next. Always lots of bonus info too! Thanks. I’m looking forward to the next one and trying to push myself to follow through.” Kathleen Swiderski
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - November 18, 2018
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - October 30, 2018
- How to Use These 3 Secrets for Your Business Success - June 7, 2018