You’ve heard it before…Content marketing to influence your ideal audience is the fuel to social media.
For that reason…
Marketers are always thinking about how to get their ideal clients to engage with their content online.
Your audience can’t know what you do and how you can solve their problems until…
You know your audience so well that you can offer practical solutions. because you understand what is driving them.
- That means you need to explore what’s in their heart, not just their head.
- Walk in their shoes and get more curious about the solutions you could offer.
Content marketing to influence engagement is you having a conversation about the real outcomes they would like to see.
As it turns out…
When you have clarity about what you really sell and the changes in life or business that you offer and your audience wants, then you’ll be clearer in explaining what you have to offer.
Now you’ll hone your content to who is really your market.
The audience that you can make a difference with is why you use content marketing to influence engagement.
Content marketing to influence engagement can happen when you’ve spurred on that interest in what you do.
Think about it:
Social media marketing is about maximizing engagement with your messaging and positioning.
And this is where your work comes in as you gain an understanding in what makes your audience want to talk about you and what you do.
Then content marketing to influence engagement is when you skillfully use your understanding in a specific strategy or tactic.
But, what is good content for your audience?
Great content marketing includes:
- Interesting stories, videos, quotes, your blog post/articles, ask users for their opinions with all types of content and include opt-in URL’s to give and get more targeted information.
Your goal is that your content will create a community where users go to find something interesting and socialize with other like-minded people.
Here are a couple of engagement ensuring tips:
- I’ve found that certain words help your content get shared more…word likes “why”, “most”, “easy”, “what”, “world”, “how”, “inspires,” “amuses”, “warns”…
- Your goal with Facebook marketing is to publish content that “gives, advises, amuses, inspires, amazes, or unites, educates.”
- Now you’ll test, measure, and repeat.
- As a general rule, Socialbakers found that posting once per week on Facebook was so low as to lose connection with your audience.
- Interactive content marketing is more engaging. What is interactive content marketing?
- Surveys and quizzes
- Ask open-ended questions
- Create content that solves problems and ask how it might be helpful to them.
- Showcase your products/services in a way that is interesting, appealing, even surprising!
- Read more tips and ideas at How to Get More Engagement on Facebook Quickly
Have fun as you diversity your tactics of engagement with content marketing to influence engagement.