The keys to being a bold content strategist is to first know that great content can help you achieve your goals!
Because if you believe in the power of your content in blogging, you have to know that your content supports a meaningful and interactive experience for your readers.
Are you working at being a bold content strategist?
The stars and influencers of any niche are the ones who create the best content on a regular basis and are promoting it to their ideal audiences.
Being a bold content strategist, means you’ll be creating yourself as the authority on your topic even as you make a serious splash on social media.
What is your goal? Where do you want to go with your content and blogging?
Imagine what your success would look like if you were being a bold content strategist.
Think of your blogging as delivering the perfect results. And, what does that look like?
- Tons of subscribers to your blog?
- Building your email list to keep in touch more closely with your audience?
- Are you going after a large number of site visitors?
If you want More Traffic, Please ⇐ then click on those words to learn how.
- Or are you more concerned with readers gaining trust in you and in time making a purchase from you or signing up for a course?
- What do you want your readers to do once they find your blog?
Now that you have your goals, you can find some actionable steps that will lead you there, by tracing your steps backwards from your goal –
- What do you need to do step-by-step as if you were retracing your steps working backwards to reach your goals – starting with the end point in mind?
If you are a true DIY person, then you need to figure this out first. Don’t waste time, and money, jumping around from idea to possibilities.
- It takes responsibility and experience to be a true DIY type.
Then Key #1 to being a bold content strategist would be:
As a great bold content strategist you’ll start with a thorough understanding of your blog, your goals, and your audience.
- Being a bold content strategist means you need a plan of specific step-by-step set actions to follow.
You just have to know what you’re going to be doing, in order to move forward more quickly, right?
How about Key #2 – What do you think?
Knowing that you’ve done well with your content strategy is when…
- Your audience understands through your content that you have what they need.
- Because the content you’re putting out there supports the interactions and message of your work across social media platforms and conversations communicating the same goals you have throughout your confident content strategy planning.
Key #3 – Be a blog wordsmith who knows how to ask the right questions.
As a blogger and if you want to be fearless in your content tactics, it all points to one big question:
- Create that “voice” of your blog and carry it through all your messaging and communications.
Copywriting is part of your blogging and it’s you knowing your story and telling it well – being entertaining, even as you answer their questions.
- It’s the art of using words to create pictures in your readers’ minds.
Create an experience for your readers that they won’t forget!
The art and science of direct-response copywriting involves strategically delivering words (whether written or spoken) that get people to take some form of action.” Copyblogger.com
Take steps now to improving your copywriting skills as a content marketer.
- As a good SEO copywriter, you’ll also have the knack for tuning in to the needs and desires of your readers, that target audience.
- Your skills as a copywriter for your blog, will help you in being a bold content strategist…
Because you’ll gain a flair for writing content that’s inviting others to want to share, comment, and to link to.
- Then you’ll optimize your page, so search engines know what it’s about and who might want to more information about what you’re writing and want to read it.
So this is you knowing how to write to convert readers to fans, that want more from you.
Here’s the thing about becoming a bold content strategist: very few people get there.
Key #4 How are you offering your content?
- The key to building your successful blog is consistency. An editorial strategy that you can stick to is the best way to help yourself build that consistency.
- If you Want More Than an Outstanding Blog Post ⇐ then click on those words to learn how.
- And, SEO is essential in using your targeted keywords and phrases…Especially in your title.
Because all search engines want to offer the right results for what searchers are looking for, you want your title and Meta description to reflect the words the searcher is using in the title of the page –
Never be timid. Let the world know what you have to offer!
⇒Declare the problem and present a solution.
Being a bold content strategist may mean going out and doing some things that you’ve not done, YET.
And, yes I know this is not a complete list of keys to being a bold content strategist so do tell…
What are you doing now to that helps you at being a bold content strategist?
Are you ready to take your blog to a bigger audience, promoting with Social Media planning, and getting more traffic? You can do just that as you get more training for blogging, Social Media, implement this blogging tip from today’s post and learn more about how to promote your blog at the Blogging Mastermind Community <== Click on the words. And, ask me how you can use Social Media better for your Blogging
What others are saying?
“Great advice, Donna. I like the way you connect with all your visitors. Your method obviously works.”
“You have some great advice and wonderful interaction with people! I really appreciate your warm manner and personal approach. I feel that the genius is somehow in the balance of it all: great content, great writing and an engaged organic social media following” debra p recently posted..Renew your Skin this Spring! Join me in the Burt’s Bees #28DayFaceCleanse Challenge
- Can Your Irresistible Optin Offer Reveal Some Secrets? - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021
- What Results Do You Want From Your Blog and Social Media? - January 8, 2021