Because your keywords used in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your Facebook Page help you get found more quickly in the Facebook Search Bar…and on Search Engines, like Google. My Facebook Page has also been on Page 1 of Google a couple of times! ?
But what is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
Improvement of your search engine optimization for all of your online platforms offers a more full-blown marketing strategy…
- SEO is you understanding the terms and words your ideal niche/audience are using as they look on the web or even in the Facebook search bar for the information they want.
It’s really all about having better knowledge of what your ideal audience, prospects, and search engines are looking for. This is knowing what keywords your audience puts into the online and Facebook search bars to find an answer. And that means using long tail keywords. These are words that your audience puts in the search bar to find what they’re looking for.
It is still a big deal to know that keywords are a relevant piece of your SEO optimizations: words and phrases that describe what your content is about and help your niche find you online.
Because then you’ll be more search engine friendly. Meaning you’ll be found more easily, more often, and more quickly! Then…Your content and messaging will/can attract the right people and not pull in the people that are not
right for you – that’s why you need to be clear and strong in your messaging and use the keywords for SEO optimization to attract!
There are a lot of reasons to care about Facebook SEO and keyword research.
When you use those SEO keywords in your online business marketing efforts which include your messaging, headlines, and all your content… you’re telling everyone out there including the search engines what your sites are all about.
Because it helps your own visibility in organic search engines on Facebook and Google.
- Now’s the time to learn more about your own SEO keyword possibilities…and take action!
— Challenge yourself to use more SEO and get found online and on Facebook. Even if you’re still trying to figure out who your ideal audience or niche is and getting your marketing message out there to attract. You can read more about your 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message
Amazingly, you can use basic SEO for better ROI (Return on Investment) than ads, e-mail marketing, and pay per click advertising. And especially for your organic reach!
Think back to when the Internet was just starting. Domain names like wine.com were set up and have now sold for over 3.5 million dollars! It was a great and obvious name and showed up in search engines helping it grow tremendously.
Besides having a great blog or website domain name – you can also use Facebook SEO (keyword) rich page names to get found. All of your social media platforms can be enhanced with your keywords and your marketing messages…Each platform may need different keywords, so check into it the possibilities.
That’s the main reason wine.com was sold at a huge price, it is just plain SEO.
Essentially Facebook SEO mimics the same idea as Google SEO.
You can get on page one of Google using Facebook SEO.
- Introduce your Facebook business page using SEO tactics in its name.
- Making sure that your Facebook Page name also tells your ideal audience what you do to help them
- I’ve read that Google treats social posts like web pages, especially when you have viral content that gets a lot of shares!
Being on page one of Google gets you traffic. And getting found on Facebook brings more possible leads. Right?
Introducing some helpful ideas…
- Learn what copywriters know.
- Putting in just the right keywords, in just the right places, and just the right amount to get SEO optimization miracles with top rankings. So your page will be there, when your reader looks for what they want.
- Create compelling content that your audience is looking for.
- Helping it rank well in search engines.
- Constantly ask yourself, “what words will my readers use to search for my content”.
The first three points above are you knowing how to tune into your audience’s desires.
- You have 8-10 seconds to grab their attention. Better learn how to do just that.
- Read more @ Essentials for Your Content Posting ←click the words
- One of your goals in SEO optimization is to get bookmarked, retweeted, be shared on other Social Media platforms and helping your audience find you!
- Publishing social = “social pushing and pulling types of marketing” ⟾ Read more @ “Need Some SEO Optimization?”
First, create your Facebook page using a Facebook SEO keyword phrase.
- Go to Keywords Everywhere check out your idea for your Facebook Page name and see what pops up.
- Use those keywords in your title and in your ‘About Section’.
- In your video manager.
- Optimize your Facebook business page status updates with your SEO keywords.
This is Google data but it’s pretty similar to what you’ll want to use on your social media sites to get found within your sites and on Google.
- Easy help in getting into what your audience is thinking and searching for.
- Suddenly you take the guesswork out of your content strategy and give your audience what they’re looking for.
— Now claim your Facebook vanity URL for your page. This is also where you use the Facebook SEO keyword name as your vanity URL.
When you do the right keyword research for your Facebook SEO rich name, you will get better possibilities of being on page one of Google and better search results on Facebook. Getting found as you learn what your audience is searching for.
People already search for things on Facebook just like they’re searching on Google. Why not be included in those searches?
Let me know your thoughts on this…and be sure to join our 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge with Coach Donna Ward