As you review these 3 secrets for your business success, why not start thinking about your own marketing successes and tips and what sets you apart.
Posted by Ask Coach Donna Social Media Coach & Intuitive on Thursday, June 7, 2018
As you review these 3 business secrets for your online success, start thinking about what sets you apart from your competition.
Relationship marketing is #1 of the 3 secrets for your business success!
Secret tip #1:
You are in business. Which means you are a marketer, a communicator.
So, you need to become a good communicator with your audience.
Which means you’ll have more successes reaching your goals.
To make the most of your marketing, you’ll need to know your audience and what they need and really want.
Then tell them about what you have for them in unique ways and do it consistently!
That means you’ll be giving away lots of free content and ideas to develop relationships, build trust, give them hope and a taste of who you are. Building likeability!
I know it can be difficult, but it becomes easier and easier to give away your best tips freely.
How and why does it become easier?
Because the rewards are unlimited, and you’ll become inspired as you see more positive responses.
You can develop your sharing strategy to include:
Becoming more focused with your online message.
Because the more effort you take in learning the pain points of your customers, the better your engagement will become.
I know for a fact that when you are able to identify your customers’ pain points and communicate that you know how to help them, then content marketing is one of the best ways to get that expert status with your niche.
Know Your ‘It Factor’?
Includes you being a professional and unique salesperson for your business and…
1. Knowing deep down inside how to help your audience find solutions to a brighter future or to solving a problem.
2. Discovering new ways to serve your audience and your customers.
3. Enjoying the steps of your sales process and helping your customer enjoy the process.
4. Closing sales.
5. On the ‘road less travelled’ than your competitors!
Help your Facebook strategies WOW! your own audience with some help in our 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook challenge ↶
So, write the content that will communicate and build your business.
Even as you’re sharing your own expertise!!
I’ve found that I needed to stay focused on how I could be helping my clients grow their niches and achieve their wished-for results.
- Because it’s all about who you serve, your audience.
Content marketing can positively help you start to emerge into your audience’s worlds!
That means keeping your actions focused on your success tips as you go about creating your social media marketing strategy.
Think about how you choose what to buy is #2 of the 3 secrets for your business success!
Secret tip #2
Continue working as a problem solver because…
- Why would I buy what I offer?
- How much does my audience know about my topic?
- What do they think about it?
- What are their goals in business and life?
Let’s pretend that you’re in need of a new set of tires for your car.
You live in the mountains and get a lot of mud and snow. You have a family with 3 children.
Question #1: Why do you want/need new tires for your car?
You really want to keep your family and vehicle safe. Maybe your tires aren’t snow and mud tires. You know that heading into winter without good tires is a sure-fire way to get yourself into some trouble on the road.
How did you decide what tires to buy? You’ve found out from experience or from friends that mud and snow tires have better traction than the average all-season tires for where you live.
Where do your friends like to shop and when? You’ll look for the best-rate mud and snow tires or a brand that your friends recommend. You know it’s better to go to a reputable place that has top brands and great prices. You’ll look and ask when sales will be happening because you have a couple of months before Winter.
Question #4: Do your friends shop at the same places or different places?
Now your friends have sold you on some places based on the brands you want and they feel have great deals, treated them well, were nearby, and offered free tire rotation, plus have regular sales offerings.
- Social factors (friends) do affect consumer behavior.
- There are personal factors such as your buyer’s age, their occupation, economic situation, lifestyle, character, awareness.
I know I love to shop when I’m dazzled and especially go back when I see special offers ‘just for me!
Dazzling your customers is #3 of 3 secrets ~ Knowing your customers’ golden rule is part of the 3 secrets for your business success!
Do unto your customers so they ‘get’ what’s in it for them or their ‘WIIFM’ (What’s In It For Me).
Here’s an important task that will definitely help you get to know the ‘WIIFM’ answers…
Outline the problems that your ideal audience, your niche, is facing and how your brand, product, or service can help solve them.
Be sure to take into account what they want to hear, ensuring your content connects.
- How does what you offer make your customers’ lives better?
- Be where your customers hang out – be available everywhere – phone, email, social media.
- Listen and help make their experiences with you memorable in great ways
- Anticipate and share that you have what they want and need
Now figure out how you can communicate in extraordinary ways and get noticed engagement, and customers!
Because now you’ll be providing even better value and more interest for your audience than your competitors.
An extra success tip: Market to Those Who Want Your Solution
They miss out on having a mindset of communicating their marketing uniqueness and creativity which is needed in every single facet of a business.
There will always be more secrets for your business success along your journey along with many goals.
Your marketing communications strategies goal is always going to be one of your main secrets for your business success!
- Open the ears, hearts, and minds of your audience in ways that resonate with their ideas; and create a bridge from where they are to where they want to be.
- Create awareness, change opinions. and motivate them to buy.
You know that you’re not going to be good at every bit of marketing needed for your business.
So, learn what you are good at in marketing and get help with the rest.
If it’s Facebook help you need and understanding how to reach your audience there, then be sure to join our 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge where you’ll learn
The secret that every great coach and successful business person “understands”?
Is that when you become a part of a mastermind group that can help you by acting as a sounding board, coach and a group of your peers prompting you to success.
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience 💼 - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? 🤫 - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021