Even if you say you do know how to get some search engine traffic, you still have some SEO optimization challenges.
There are so many challenges, and ways, in working with your site’s search engine optimization.
There is the obvious search engine use with:
- Ask Jeeves
- Netscape, and many more.
Fortunately, most of us can understand the basics of SEO optimization.
Yet, even with your own genius and all of the information out there, it can still be overwhelming and difficult sometimes to get a handle on your SEO optimization objectives and realization of those goals.
- Learn what copywriters know.
- Putting in just the right keywords, in just the right places, and just the right amount to get SEO optimization miracles with top rankings. So your page will be there when your reader looks for what they want.
- Create compelling content that your audience is looking for.
- Helping it rank well in search engines.
- Constantly ask yourself, “what words will my readers use to search for my content”.
- The first three points above are you knowing how to tune into your audience’s desires.
- You have 8-10 seconds to grab their attention. Better learn how to do just that.
- Get more Essentials for Your Content Posting <click the words
- One of your goals in SEO optimization is to get bookmarked, retweeted, be shared on other Social Media platforms
- Publishing social = “social pushing and pulling”
- Learn more about Blog Promotion Strategies <click the words
- Get your site indexed.
- Hint: you don’t wait for the search engines to come along and index your site.
SEO optimization needs more help so ~
>>> Put an HTML site map page on your site, and use an XML Sitemap file.
– WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast, has the ability to create your XML sitemap.
– Also, create your HTML sitemap if you have a larger site using a plugin like Kwayy HTML Sitemap.
I know that these tips are the basics for creating and your SEO optimization for your content to get noticed by search engines;
And, you know the learning process never ends.
Because I didn’t discuss every possibility or problem, I look forward to your ideas in the comments!
Be sure to join our 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge with Coach Donna Ward
What others are saying?
“Thank you very much for sharing with us your way and ideas of blogging. Its really important I think to write about good and interesting topics. I loved this post.” Nazma ~ nazztrends.blogspot.it
“This is such an awesome and value packed post, Donna! Love these ideas for blog posts! Thank you for these tips! Maybe take you up on these lol.” Big Hugs, Joan ~ successwithjoan.com
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019