What are you doing in your business that you can be blogging about?
After all, if you have a business, or hobby, you’re now the expert.
So be intentional in your blog.
The goal is to be focused and intentional in your blog writing in order to grow awareness, get more interest in your blog, and to grow your email list, even if you are not blogging for business. You still want people to find your blog. Then having a list of interested visitors is the way you start building relationships with your audience. Read more
Okay, so you are a Direct Sales Consultant or a one-person business. Now —Imagine this…
- You have a product.
- You send people to your sales page and
- Ask them to hit the order button.
- You unleash your advertising skills to get your offer in front of as many people as possible.
- And, you do this online and offline.
- Nothing. No sales. Well, maybe a tiny trickle. But not the flood of PayPal notifications that we you were expecting.
No matter what type of product or service you’re selling, you’re probably always looking for ways to get your offers in front of more prospects.
That’s because marketing is an action game – the more targeted prospects who see your offers, or communicate to you via email, phone or in person, the more people will get to know you, like you, and enjoy what you have to offer – and more money that you hope will come into your business and life to help grow into what you would like to have more of.
So Guess What? Read more
So, why write an ebook?
Ebooks need to be part of your marketing plan, whether you have a business online or offline. The only real costs are your time and the benefits are sharing your valuable expertise.
- — What is an ebook? An ebook is an electronic book that you read on your computer. PDF format is the popular format for ebooks. You give them away or you sale them.
You do need to understand the answers for why write an ebook is so important in helping you attract your perfect clients and build your list of prospects. Read more