Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- How to Reach Your Social Media Goals in 2022 - January 5, 2022
- Engagement in Email Marketing - November 24, 2021
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience ? - February 2, 2021
Your content in the way of an ebook usually suggests ways your prospective clients can use your expertise, products or services.
Ex: A dog trainer writes about how to use a certain collar in training your dogs more easily, they would also want to include a link to their dog collar product sales page.
An ebook helps you focus on the one or more things you do better and then share it with everyone else because ebooks (in PDF format) are:
- For content marketing – letting your ideal prospective clients know more about what your expertise is in your busines
- Going to help you put it on your blog / web site to be a big part of building your list. Using your ebook as a give away in exchange for emails and names.
- Going to have the benefits of having a library of ebooks is that these help spread your message for every stage of your growing business. Rather you sale them or give them as gifts of enticement.
PDF-style ebooks are easy to put together… Read more