You can have the title of ‘author’ added to your name without going through the difficulty of book publishing.
You can become a self published author with your own e-book as a gift, or sell it online and the only real costs are your time and the benefits are sharing your valuable expertise.
You don’t need to have to have tech knowledge. Read more
Again, why write an ebook?
Your content in the way of an ebook usually suggests ways your prospective clients can use your expertise, products or services.
Ex: A dog trainer writes about how to use a certain collar in training your dogs more easily, they would also want to include a link to their dog collar product sales page.
An ebook helps you focus on the one or more things you do better and then share it with everyone else because ebooks (in PDF format) are:
- For content marketing – letting your ideal prospective clients know more about what your expertise is in your busines
- Going to help you put it on your blog / web site to be a big part of building your list. Using your ebook as a give away in exchange for emails and names.
- Going to have the benefits of having a library of ebooks is that these help spread your message for every stage of your growing business. Rather you sale them or give them as gifts of enticement.
PDF-style ebooks are easy to put together… Read more
Information marketing is all about providing helpful content to attract new business, right?
It makes sense that you can generate more interest, more subscribers and sales when you show off your expertise with ebooks.
Yet, many people I’ve visited with have the erroneous beliefs;
- That if they find a market with too many competitors why would they write an ebook for that audience (which may also be their targeted group).
- And, Small Business Leaders who work with a company that offers a web site to send their target audience to, feel the same. Why should I write an ebook, when they can get all the info they need.
To the contrary, competition and getting your information to your audience in a personal way, can be beneficial for a variety of reasons including…
1. Researching. If there IS a lot of competition, you can reasonably expect your business to be part of a lucrative marketplace. Read more
If YOU don’t own the product, do you own the business?
- You can own your own direct-selling business, and sell another company’s products.
- Yet – can you also own your own product as a direct sales consultant?
I know that when I was in Direct Sales years ago, it was fun not having to worry about product. I could just order for my clients. But in the back of my mind,.
- Yet, I was running a small business.
Rather you have your own product, or sale a product that is not yours, you can be a part of running your business in an even smarter way.
You can create a new product to proudly give away, or sale to the world. Read more
So, why write an ebook?
Ebooks need to be part of your marketing plan, whether you have a business online or offline. The only real costs are your time and the benefits are sharing your valuable expertise.
- — What is an ebook? An ebook is an electronic book that you read on your computer. PDF format is the popular format for ebooks. You give them away or you sale them.
You do need to understand the answers for why write an ebook is so important in helping you attract your perfect clients and build your list of prospects. Read more