What are you doing in your business that you can be blogging about?
After all, if you have a business, or hobby, you’re now the expert.
So be intentional in your blog.
The goal is to be focused and intentional in your blog writing in order to grow awareness, get more interest in your blog, and to grow your email list, even if you are not blogging for business. You still want people to find your blog. Then having a list of interested visitors is the way you start building relationships with your audience.
- It is building your blog, to build an audience, that builds your business.
So having the intention for what you’re blogging for can help make your goals for your blog be more visible.
- Blogging is a very important 24-7 marketing tool that is working for you.
– Marketing to your friends to come and view your new photos, or recipes you’ve just put up.
– Nearly 40% of businesses in the U.S. use blogs for marketing purposes.
– Businesses that blog get 55% more new website visitors. This is turning your website into a marketing site, and not just a beautiful online brochure.
Your marketing plan does have goals that need to be addressed as you write content for your blog. That means that your blog content needs to speak directly to those goals.
If you’re not creating valuable creative content for your target audience, they’ll not be coming back to visit you or share your content. And, organic growth is very powerful.
Your goal, and blogging intentions can be to write great content and have fans that love your work that keep coming back, commenting, and sharing organically around the web for you.
– So, after publishing a well-optimized post, don’t just sit back and wait for it to generate interest.
Your promotion actions need to be make it easy for visitors to share your content with their networks and spread your content.
Want some easy and fast steps to do that?
- One is to use the WordPress PlugIn ‘Sharaholics’.
– Making it simpler to share your content online.
– As an example: After each post you publish, you also can share your own work more easily. Getting those great backlinks and more visibility.
- Hit your own share buttons to put your post on your: Facebook page, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and so many other sites.
– Ask your readers to share.
Your want to get sparks going around the web to bring organic traffic to your blog.
- Because traffic turns into leads and leads turn into sales, which is the ultimate goal of any business. You want more new sales, and you want to reach out to people and get targeted traffic that is interested in your work or hobby.
These are just some of the steps you need in your Marketing Strategy and Tactics plan to be intentional in blogging.
- Want more new ideas and answers to your questions? Please leave comments and do check this out…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Having step by step works really well for me. Like the exercise – another motivator to call clients and create a testimonial page.” Frankie Jones Lips at Last