Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- You have a product.
- You send people to your sales page and
- Ask them to hit the order button.
- You unleash your advertising skills to get your offer in front of as many people as possible.
- And, you do this online and offline.
- Nothing. No sales. Well, maybe a tiny trickle. But not the flood of PayPal notifications that we you were expecting.
No matter what type of product or service you’re selling, you’re probably always looking for ways to get your offers in front of more prospects.
That’s because marketing is an action game – the more targeted prospects who see your offers, or communicate to you via email, phone or in person, the more people will get to know you, like you, and enjoy what you have to offer – and more money that you hope will come into your business and life to help grow into what you would like to have more of.
So Guess What? Read more