- You have a product.
- You send people to your sales page and
- Ask them to hit the order button.
- You unleash your advertising skills to get your offer in front of as many people as possible.
- And, you do this online and offline.
- Nothing. No sales. Well, maybe a tiny trickle. But not the flood of PayPal notifications that we you were expecting.
No matter what type of product or service you’re selling, you’re probably always looking for ways to get your offers in front of more prospects.
That’s because marketing is an action game – the more targeted prospects who see your offers, or communicate to you via email, phone or in person, the more people will get to know you, like you, and enjoy what you have to offer – and more money that you hope will come into your business and life to help grow into what you would like to have more of.
So Guess What?
- You do need to have a structured, actionable “Attraction Customers’ Marketing Plan” for your business.
Step One – Specialize and Focus Like a Laser
It seems almost counter intuitive – You’d think that if your site would appeal to as many people as possible, then you’d get more attention.
- But it doesn’t work that way.
- Instead, you’ll get more people once you center your site’s reason for being, and all the marketing materials, to become focused in like a laser on one niche.
- Which is why you need your own site, even if it is your Facebook Page, to direct people to an opt-in page – where you collect their information and
- Start your relationship building.
Example: Let’s say your site teaches people how to build a website.
- You would focus on one niche, such as “web design for ebook marketers” or “web design for private practice doctors.”
Now think about it…
- Let’s say an ebook marketer wants to learn how to build a site. Is he going to go to “Joe’s Web Design” site… or to your “Web Design for Ebook Marketers Site”? — — That’s right, he’s going to choose your site because it’s geared for his needs.
- And, this is where you will offer a ‘free gift’ to collect their information and keep with the information marketing and relationship building.
Step Two – Crafting Your Message
Through research and lots of visiting with your prospective ideal customers, you’ll learn exactly what your prospects want to hear about what you have to offer as a solution for their problem.
- And you’ll know what you need to be saying, in your marketing, in order to attract not just any customer, but your ‘ideal’ customers.
Step Three – Spreading Your Message
Your customer attraction is done through two actions –
==> The first part of spreading your message is to attract and build a relationship with your prospects.
==>The second part is consistent and persistent follow-up.
Once you know:
- Who your ideal customer is;
- How to craft your message so it attracts; Then you know…
- What strategies to use, which actions you’ll take, and what systems you’ll put into place to move those actions along, that will help those customers to listen to what you have to say and want to work with you.
Then you can start to create your own “Attraction Customers’ Marketing Plan”.
- This is how to pull the basic pieces together into a simple follow-the-steps Marketing Plan to attract your ideal prospects, and allow them to become your ideal paying customers.
Want to really learn about building your plan? Then join us at http://donnalward.com/coachinggroup/
If you need help with building your opt-in page – send me at note ==> https://coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com/contact-coach-donna/