Anytime we start chatting about Social Media marketing and how you can amplify Social Media to increase traffic that drives high-quality visitors to your online sites…
We’re really talking about using a blend of tactics that you can use to bring about brand awareness, brand loyalty, improved SEO, and traffic.
That’s you working Social Media for the benefits of your audience even as you amplify Social Media to increase traffic to your site and:
- Boost engagement, awareness and brand recognition by targeting your ideal audience who are those socially active users on your favorite Social Media platforms.
Using the words of this post title; you can amplify Social Media to increase traffic as part of your toolkit to help intensify your content marketing.
Because you’re a blogger, you understand the buzz around Social Media.
- However, a lot of people blogging and in business think of Facebook and Twitter as places for social interactions, blasting their information everywhere (hit and run strategies), or just social “fun”.
Yes, Social Media is a fun and challenging way to interact for the purposes of brand awareness.
But, the importance for bloggers here, is in realizing that you also use Social Media to increase traffic and this makes it your own powerful inbound marketing tool.
Using tactics that optimize your content marketing is when you’ll build your incoming site visitors and generate a list as you amplify social media to increase traffic.
That could be an easy formula to follow:
Blogging + Social Media + Building Your List = Optimized Content Marketing
The sum of these tactics is Optimized Content Marketing. Which is deliberately putting into action your optimized content marketing strategy.
- Improved and extended organic search rankings and results.
- Increased page impressions per visitor.
- An increase in unique visitors per day.
- Increased likelihood of clickthroughs.
- List Building, leads, and conversions.
As long as you keep your goals in perspective, you’ll be able to take part in the hundreds of millions of potential visitors at your fingertips as you join in and connect the power of Social Media.
Using your blog as the front door to your Social Media marketing is when you can amplify your Social Media to increase traffic with a blogging system that can serve as the hub for all of your online marketing and drive visitors that build your email lists to convert your Social Media efforts into quantifiable income. Read more at Can You Convert Traffic into Leads and Sales?
You already know that a blog is your ticket to creating and sharing:
- Find your blogging passion, make sure there is an audience for what you want to share, and pursue it.
Now, write what people are searching for.
- As you amplify your message.
- Getting more exposure through shares for your blog on other Social Media platforms, with each new post.
You’ll be developing your content marketing strategy as you also improve your own style, personality, and ideas that brands you and creates your unique audience who will want more of what you offer.
⇒ The framework to share your content
This is the big effective traffic strategy to promote any blog on the Internet.
Using effective tactics for search marketing:
- Put your plan together. And work your plan.
- Understand your audience – their needs, wants, struggles.
- Use keyword research – which is about knowing your audience.
- What is your story to share that your audience is searching for.
- What Social Media platforms will you be sharing on consistently.
- What is your process?
- Engage and have conversations.
- Measure, analyze, change, and grow.
⇒ Connection and Engagement
As you and your blog evolve, you’ll tell more and more engaging and relatable versions of your work and products.
- And, you can do that only by knowing more about your audience.
Over time, you’re building your community participation that is much larger and more personal than the quick touchpoints on Social Media platforms.
Social Media amplifies your content, your blog, website, and your brand.
It provides a lot of added value and it deserves a lot of added attention.
How have you noticed how Social Media amplifies your content?Now is it your time….
Are you ready to take your blog to a bigger audience, promoting with Social Media planning, and getting more traffic? You can do just that as you get more training for blogging, Social Media, implement this blogging tip from today’s post and learn more about how to promote your blog at the Blogging Mastermind Community <== Click on the words. And, ask me how you can use Social Media better for your Blogging
What others are saying?
“Before I met Coach Donna, I tried to set up a blog site – I would be up until 2 am just to get one little thing done. Thinking maybe this blogging thing wasn’t for me. Then I met Coach Donna and she talked about how easy it was and with her help I was able to set up my blog. Now it’s fun!” Vicky Lynn Hollenweger successcellutions.com
“I love social media managing. I’ve been in web design and marketing for over 5 years now, but I just started my blog Feb 3rd of this year! I did it because I figured why not, actually I don’t really have a reason as to why I started it but I did and I’m in love with it. I’m really hoping I can make enough money to support my family and leave my full time job to be able to spend more time with my family. Thanks for the tip, I loved your article.” laura recently posted..How I Get Free Samples
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019