I’m sure you’re quite aware of those challenges as part of your blog promotion strategies:
- Just getting visitors to come to your blog.
- Making it easy for them want to stay and read your information.
- Keeping their interest enough for them enough to make a comment.
- Then, enticing them to come back.
Every post that you hit the publish button for is your opportunity to use your blog promotion strategies.
Because you know that the best content in the world will never be enough to get you noticed.
Yet, obviously, it’s not that easy – otherwise every blog out there out would be #1 in their niche.
That’s why you’ll always need to be active using your blog promotion strategies, routinely.
So, what about those blog promotion strategies…
#1 Just getting visitors to come to your blog. Blog Traffic.
I teach Social Media Marketing around your blog hub…so ~
==> I believe that you need to set up your Social Media efforts with one or two platforms where your audience hangs out.
- Once you have your routine set on your favorite two sites, then add your presence on each of the major Social Media platforms.
Need more infor on Need Publicity For Your Blog?
You’ll be engaging and sharing – building interest and credibility.
#2 Making it easy for them want to stay and read your information.
Most of your blog visitors will scan your posts. If your post is difficult to scan, they probably won’t read your post word for word.
What will you do?
- Have short paragraphs.
- Use sub-headers
- Bold and/or colored text to stand out – not overdone.
- Bullet points and/or numbered lists within your post.
Try this and take a look at:
- Read more about Essentials for Your Content Posting
- Some really popular blogs. What are they doing?
#3 Keeping their interest enough for them enough to make a comment.
Create your content topic with the intention that your writing isn’t relevant ONLY to you.
- Ask for their thoughts.
- Offer a comment contest. If you like offering contests.
- Join Blogging Groups.
#4 Then, enticing them to come back.
Get personal with email.
==> Just in case you don’t know this – nothing is more valuable to you as a blogger than your email list.
Your subscribers are your visitors that want more of you and took your offer to sign up for your email list to get more of what you have to offer them.
This is your built in list of visitors that you want to grow continuously. Ask more about how to build your list at donnalward.com/buildyourlist
Your blog promotion strategies can be time consuming and not always easy…
But, it’s certainly not rocket science!
So, if you’re not getting the responses you want from your blogging, then you need to have your own blog promotion strategies that work best for you. And, use them routinely.
And do let me know what you thought of this post in the comments below!
And Please Register and save your spot…Because …
List Building With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community!
“Another great post. Marketing is everything.”
Heather D. (@GirlGoneMom)…Rolli Stamps Review and Giveaway
THIS is what every new blogger NEEDS to read! SO useful”
GiGi Eats.Food Porn Alert: GiGi Eats Down Under
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019