Being connected on Social Media can also mean information overload…with so many choices.
Yet, smart bloggers know that blogging and brand engagement is motivated by offering what attracts and holds the attention of your audience ~ your readers.
Your question might start with:
“How can Facebook and Twitter help achieve my blogging goals?”
Being better connected on Social Media means having a strategy attached to your online tactics, so that Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms can help you grow your audience.
- Without a strategy that you follow routinely, you’ll find yourself overwhelmed and left with a sense that all this online networking stuff is a big fat waste of time.
Think about some goals where your online tactics can excel:
- You probably already are spreading your content and expertise to new audiences online.
Remembering that when your information wows your readers…
==> Your audience may then share their great experiences they found with you on their Social Media networks.
What helps this happen? Your strategy routine includes…
- You network with like-minded people.
- Joining groups of your favorite audiences that you know will want more of what you have to offer.
- Building your reputation as you become better connected on Social Media.
- Bringing together your community of raving fans.
Keeping them engaged, not ignoring them.
- Reward your audience with what they want. And, you’ll also have fun seeing results.
- You might enjoy this post ~ “Are You Ignoring Your Community?”
Growing your blogging personality includes their thoughts and inspiring comments.
- If you haven’t read “Your Blog Personality” – now might be a great time to check that out.
- And it means reaching out to new audiences in the way they like to communicate.
Be aware of the facts:
- Facebook – has a bit older and more general type of crowd and
- Twitter a faster younger and tech savvy crowd.
So depending on your topic, you might want to concentrate on one platform to start with.
You’ll want to:
- Be seen as a thought leader in your industry.
- Become a trusted source of information because of your expert content being shared and promoted.
To be better connected on Social Media is being noticed in an always-on, always-connected world.
To succeed in being better connected on Social Media as a blogger, you need to create a connected blog:
- Continuously engaging with your audience when they want, where they want, and how they want
Your blog is your hub, and your tool that helps you be better connected on Social Media.
Your Social Media sites are like spokes leading your readers back to your content in full.
Your blog hub is the place where you can engage your readers in a total information and education-based movement that helps them understand that you have the solutions they are seeking.
In fact, you can think of a great deal of your Social Media activity as a way to create awareness and an initial level of trust big enough to guide them to want to know more from you.
And do let me know what you thought of this post in the comments below!
And Please Register and save your spot…Because …
List Building With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community!
What others are saying…
“I think I need to pay a little more attention to my posts and blog on a whole – Thank you for this.”
“Great tips!! I have been blogging for almost 3 years and i just found my niche, it takes time and patience!
these are great tips.” Terri recently posted..Want a Happy Marriage? Be Nice, Don’t Nitpick