– Just look at sales and optin pages, websites and blogs where you’ll see the many happy faces and videos telling about their great successes with that product or services.
– You can take a look at my own at Donna’ Woo-hoos
You, too, can easily turn happy customer experiences into marketing messages that can have a fabulous impact on your business.
Maybe you’d like a list some of the ways, and whys, you can use customer testimonials as marketing tools? OK…I think:
– Testimonials are a great for building credibility for your business.
– Using customer testimonials as marketing tools doesn’t cost money.
– Put them on your website, use them in ads, make them a part of your presentations, and fliers, in brochures.
– Put a testimonial, or two, at the end of your emails and at the end of your blog posts (as I do).
– Use your customer testimonials on almost any marketing tool! (I’ve also seen them on the back of business cards.)
– Customer testimonials as marketing tools are supporting your message with facts from people who’ve made the choice to use what you’ve promoted.
This is a powerful way to provide objective support from your own customers for what you are doing in your business and work, which adds to your credibility. That you are the expert.
The more specific and relevant the testimonial is as proof, the better. So I thought I’d share…
A 3 Point Formula for what you need in a testimonial.
- Ask them to…
a. Tell a bit about where they were with their problem before they worked with you.
b. The transformation they got when they worked with you.
c. And, how that helped them get to where they wanted to be with your help.
I’ve had more than one of my clients say that the testimonials I shared with them helped them make the decision to work with me. This is what you are aiming for.
Customer testimonials as marketing tools, are actually referrals that are always working for you and that you always want to ask for.
How do you get customer testimonials?
– When your customers say they enjoyed your products or work, that’s when you ask.
– At networking groups, someone may stand up and give you a testimonial. That’s when you ask if you may use it to share with others.
– This is also when you have your 3 Point Formula ready to put to work.
Here is a strong reminder to be truthful in your testimonials – click to learn more – THE FTC’S ENDORSEMENT GUIDES: BEING UP-FRONT WITH CONSUMERS
“Endorsements are an important tool for advertisers and they can be persuasive to consumers. But the law says they also have to be truthful and not misleading.”
Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong attracting your contacts to build your list and get more customer testimonials as marketing tools…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…Step-by-Step guidance…
Then join other small businesses at our Monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Cindy Reyes, Heart Link Coordinator & Tastefully Simple Consultant –“I have a lot more direction than I had before. I am getting through what’s been holding me back! I now feel like I have something more solid to work with. Because I am narrowing my business down to a targeted niche. When Coach Donna says she is intuitive, she is right on!” Connect on Facebook.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - April 24, 2018
- Do You Really Want To Boost Your Facebook Business? - April 18, 2018
- How To Use Your Facebook Checklist For More Visibility - April 11, 2018