Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
- How to Reach Your Social Media Goals in 2023 - January 20, 2023
You already know that a testimonial describes how a product or service helped a previous client. Business owners often ask satisfied clients for testimonials based on their questions.
- Testimonials are an effective way to market your business, product, or services.
- Helping prospective clients see your business through the eyes of others similar to them makes them feel more comfortable buying from you or even giving you their emails.
- They are giving others information about their experiences with you and your business.
I have a question for you. What do people trust when rating a movie they might want to see?
Among those reviewers are movie rating sites, movie trailers in a theater, movie critics who are still trusted sources, and TV commercials.
- However, when a friend recommends a movie they’ve seen, what they say is listened to more often.
- It’s easier to trust someone’s recommendation who doesn’t have a vested interest or isn’t being paid to recommend an offering.
Unlike an advertisement or marketing message, it doesn’t have a commercial purpose.
Your goal is always to build trust.
- And building trust is the purpose of testimonials and shows why testimonials are powerful for your business.
I once read, “In business, only two things matter. These are reality and perception. However, reality only matters to the extent that it influences perception.”
As a business, you want to recognize how and what to create and talk about your product passionately as you communicate about merchandise your ideal client will want and desire to buy.
How Do You Get Testimonials?
Well, I sometimes ask. Most of my testimonials have come in on their own from different fabulous people I’ve worked with.
Please review some of those fabulous and kind testimonials @ Woo-hoo Testimonials.