What are some practical strategies for improving your business, even as you want to fine tune your marketing style?
First think about this…
How do your customers understand and notice your brand’s characteristics in relation to those of other like type offerings?
– Your goal is to influence your ‘best’ customers to continue to take notice, and your ‘best’ prospects to notice you by creating your services, or products, with a clear image that differentiates you from others.
Ok. Now this is beginning to sound a bit complicated…
You will be persuading and inspiring your audience to notice you and want more through your positioning and the execution of your marketing mix (posted in Marketing Strategies and How to Use Them).
This is attraction power.
You want to fine tune your marketing style to be different –
Psychological – Emotional Marketing – Spiritual
– Maybe your style is loud and colorful.
– Smart and sophisticated.
– Fun and informative.
– Serious and to the point.
Competitive Marketing – Spirited – Economical Positioning
– Positioning is your branding style in relation to competitors and like type of businesses.
– Ex: Subaru is an all-wheel terrain car compared with a regular 4×4 vehicle.
Distinctive Marketing– Expressive – Individual Positioning
– Creating connections between your brand’s key qualities, features, and this is always a biggy ~ benefits.
– Ex: All-wheel terrain in your car means ease and reliability without as many concerns about weather changes and road conditions and getting home safely.
Your Goal is Always…Product and Service Differentiation . . .When you want to fine tune your marketing style.
In your own process of positioning your brand your objective is to aid your ideal prospects to identify and notice the meaningful differences between your business and others that do something similar.
So how do you stand out in business?
It is all part of why, and how, you want to fine tune your marketing style.
This is how you start to differentiate yourself in your industry and make your business stand out from the rest.
These are just a few important tools to help you stand out from the crowd.
Two final thoughts to leave with you when you want to fine tune your marketing style and stand out…
– Without positioning your marketing, no one will know who you are.
– Without your own high personal motivation and seeing some successes to keep you going, no one is going to care, and you’ll stop caring.
Want to learn more about fine tuning and attracting your list to build your business? Then, you are definitely invited to the no-cost Build Your Business, Build Your List tele-class where you can ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads… Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Donna, this is perfect. Idea sharing, collaborative, refreshing, and accountability in a group for progress. Thanks for taking us on a better path. I know that I am getting more client traction because of working with you! Before your coaching, my client action was not much, now I am finally seeing a lot more client actions and revenues. My revenue has actually doubled each year while working with you!” Bob Forshay
- Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Customer Trust 👍 - July 26, 2023
- Getting Rid Of Harmful Habits And Forming New Ones - July 19, 2023
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023