Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - October 5, 2023
- Why Not Repurpose Content of Your Popular Posts? - October 1, 2023
- Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Customer Trust 👍 - July 26, 2023
Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This?
How do you use confidence builders?
Have you ever….
Made use of confidence builders by:
Making a list of your own experiences, qualities, and skills to help you personally pull out the greatest impact you can have on your business?
How do you build the confidence and trust of others in your business?
Here’s a list that will help you outline how to build confidence and trust in your business.
- Place importance on fostering long-term relationships.
- Building trust takes time and requires a focus on the long term.
- Be honest.
- One advantage of honesty is that people are more likely to trust you.
- It is essential to always follow through with your promises and commitments.
- It’s important to acknowledge and apologize when you make a mistake.
- Make effective communication a priority.
- Be truthful about any challenges you may be facing.
- When aiming for success, five essential factors must be considered: being dependable, having a strategic focus, marketing, processes, and finance.
- Be a caring person.
Let’s take a look at what Shirley did…
Shirley is a business leader in health products for energy and fat loss. She shares how to make healthy AND great tasting milkshakes for energy and fat loss!
Mmmm. Don’t you just love, love milkshakes?
So how does Shirley keep her attitude optimistic and attract the people she’s been wanting to share her wonderful milkshakes with?
Because she understands that:
- Every business owner has skills.
- Business skills are the natural talents and the abilities you develop to help you understand what to do and what not to do in your business life.
- Your skills build your professional know-how and help you set goals.
But what about when you feel you have a skill gap in some areas and it’s stopping you from moving forward or taking any kind of action?
You might be tempted to call it procrastination…
All of a sudden Shirley understood!
As a business owner, she was learning and taking care of soooo many things to grow her business like: