Find your niche and you’ll find those who want your solution.
Use your content to answer their question of ⟾ What Can You Offer Us That Someone Else Can’t?
Once you start talking to the right people about what you can do for them, you’ll be focusing on how to market your solution and your business will explode.
Posted by Ask Coach Donna Social Media Coach & Intuitive on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Imagine you have a secret weapon that helps you know how to market to those who want your solution. But how do you find out who wants what you offer?
Find your niche and you’ll find those who want your solution.
We all understand that once you start talking to the right people about what you can do for them, you’ll be focusing on how to market your solution and your business will explode.
Your challenge here is to know what a niche audience is and how it can help you market your solution! But that’s not all…
You also have stand out with your offered solution, otherwise what good is it?
Results have shown that a well-defined audience, a niche, is where you’ll want to share your customized solutions and market your solution to stand out through content and programs.
“…realize that mattering a lot to a few people is worth far more than mattering just a little to everyone.” ―SETH GODIN, author of Linchpin
I know it seems like so many people already know who their niche is. But I didn’t for a long time and maybe you don’t either.
Energize your business and become a microcelebrity with micromarketing.
Micromarketing helps you resonate with your niche audience in compelling new ways and helps you go from big to small audiences with fabulous results more quickly.
Trying to market your solution to the masses just isn’t going to work as a practical target! And that’s really good for us smaller businesses.
Squishing your marketing audience down gives you the power to build your brand one blog post, one video, or Facebook post at a time.
Let’s talk about micromarketing to your niche.
1. Segment your audience – this is the start of you doing many small things well!
Because you want a successful content strategy to market your solution…
You’ll want to be focused on smart ways for:
- Targeted messages, content. and programs that will attract engagement.
- Giving you faster results for conversion and higher ROI.
Segmenting your audience by:
- Customer behavior
- Platforms they’re on
Target those people who like your posts.
- Who are they?
- How do they spend a regular day?
- What are their needs and wants?
- What are their pain points that will be corresponding to the content you’ll share?
- Why would they care about your brand
It’s your content messaging strategy that needs to grab their attention.
Positioning is your crusade for territory in your customers’ hearts and minds.
- It’s how you make yourself more attractive than your competitors.
- How you make your competitors become non-existent in your audience’s mind is through your own voice in content marketing.
- Share what people need to hear that’s not being said!
I read that at the beginning of his book Zero to One, Paypal co-founder and initial Facebook investor Peter Thiel said there is one question that he asks all of the start-up founders he interviews:
“What do you believe to be true that most people do not?”
Revolutionary things can happen when you know how to focus on small things being put together to energize your content and stand out in your ideal niche that will benefit from your solutions.
Your ideal customer is the one who is looking for that benefit from your solution.
And when you offer something and when you appeal with your own type of different? Well, you’ll attract the ones you want as customers in order to build your own niche and minimize competition. That’s a WOW Factor!
And how do you market your solution as a benefit?
You implement solution selling! Explain or illustrate how your solution will work for your niche and the benefits that it will create.
Striking a balance between tapping into marketing without losing sight of micromarketing to your niche is one of the actions that will make your business tick.
You don’t have to be on every social media site to promote your product! If Facebook attracts you, then start there and build on that site. And if you need help – who doesn’t! Then, become a member and get the right tools to do just that with:
10 Days of bite-sized email training with the Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge
[It’s completely free] Click the image ⇓
Boost and empower your marketing…
It still feels like those with the biggest advertising budget have the most influence to win your market over. Right?
Not to sound repetitive…But the key is earning the attention of your core audience, your niche. Micromarketing can be your new organic reach and engagement tool!
Whatever problem there is that you’re able to help with, rather it’s health, pets, painting their home, maybe it’s mindset – there is a specific group of people with a problem that you can help with.
When you niche your market, you’ll better understand how to customize your content to their situations.
- Narrow your audience focus
- Your niche has a problem that you must identify
- You have a product or service that can solve that problem for them
- Now create a “microcontent” strategy to deliver to your micro-audience (niche) and you’ll inspire engagement and stand out
Remember the adage – WIIFM – What’s in it for me?
This really means they don’t care about what you’re selling, they care about how they can benefit from your solution.
When you know who you serve, what problem they need your help solving, and how to share your solution ~ then you know how you can give a message of what benefits they’ll get from your solution.
Can you help your content be more successful?
When you know your niche, you can start to map out the “right things” you need to be doing and then learn how to do them well…
Your content will match your ideal audience, your niche!
- You’ll have a solution AND your message to share to the right people!
- And you’ll have a system in place to attract your customers to you.
A lot of people want to go fast and skip over the customer targeting and niche efforts.
The key is…
It takes time to figure out:
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision.
- Knowing who your customer is, what their problem is that you have a solution for, and knowing your messaging that will attract and educate on how you can help them.
This is positioning you as the expert and setting up Your Social Media Marketing Funnel to drive value. << click to read more!
You’re leading your customer on a journey of steps that include: attracting their attention, interest, desire/need, and then helping them take action.
- Now evaluate what you’re doing and repeat what works – it’s having a system in place, knowing it, and following it.
Think of yourself as a nurturing guide helping your audience overcome their hesitations and increasing their abilities to get what they want and need ~ from YOU.
Easy successes can come after some focused efforts are put into place …
Because when you get clear on who your niche market is:
You’ll be able to put a content marketing strategy into place for social media, email marketing, and your blog/website that will effectively give you credibility as their expert they’ve been wanting!
It will happen. Keep at it! I promise you when you reach your goal it will be worth it.
Before you forget…
Why not join our ⬇⬇ 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge group⬇⬇
- Engagement in Email Marketing - November 24, 2021
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience ? - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? ? - January 15, 2021