What do you need to do to make it into your readers’ Facebook newsfeeds?
Many people post once a day and think that’s enough. It’s really not.
Keep in mind…
Facebook will show your updates to only a small percentage of your readers/fans because of the news feed algorithm.
Post a minimum of 2 or 3x a day consistently and posting what your readers like = more visibility = more reach = more engagement.
Engagement does relate to reach in your Facebook newsfeed…
Facebook engagement is when someone likes your Facebook Page or one of your posts, or shares, comments, or even watches a video on your page for a few seconds or more.
But what do Facebook newsfeeds and reach have to do with one another?
- Reach measures the unique number of people who see content connected with your Page
- The more reach you have, the more possibilities of engagement.
- This also goes along with the more Page Likes (more fans) that you have, the more possible reach and engagement could happen for your page.
So what’s the takeaway?
Do a lot of guessing, exploring, and testing with your Facebook page posts to help you figure out what your readers will want to see in their Facebook newsfeeds.
You’ll have to try a lot of different types of content to find what your readers will respond the most to.
- Post on a regular schedule.
- Create a content calendar and plan a posting schedule of what/when you’ll post. This really does help you be more strategic and regular in posting.
- Create and share content that’s visual, relevant, and valuable to your ideal readers.
- Facebook looks at shares and comments as pulling in more weight than a quick “Like”.
- I’ve read that an old post is a dead post. This means that you need to post often and consistently.
Get comments and more engagement…
Help your readers make the decision to read more based on what they see in your cover photo. It’s your billboard!
Can your readers quickly and easily identify your profile image with what you do or with your brand? Does the image show up clearly in the thumbnail comment area? Does it represent you?
Post what you know your fans will like and help it be relevant to what you do.
Promote your products/services no more than once a day.
Take a look at Facebook newsfeeds and the influencers that are similar to you (your competition)…
- What resonates with you?
- What attracts you to stop and look – plus how many likes, comments, or shares are they getting?
- What pulls you in?
That’s not all…
Mix up posts – Use a 4 to 1 rule
Post 3 valuable informative, entertaining, or fun pieces of content for every 1 promo piece.
Being creative can push your posts to get noticed and get others to take action to engage with your content in their Facebook newsfeeds.
- Optimize your posts – once you understand what it is that pulls in your readers, do it again and again.
- For better results use 40 characters or fewer if you can.
- Read This is How to Get Headlines for More Facebook Engagement
Now you know that getting your fans and followers to interact with your content in their Facebook newsfeed is key.
Daily check your Facebook Page insights to help you figure out if what you’re doing is successful in reaching your readers.
Your Facebook insights’ area is where you can see what’s working with your reader reach and engagement.
Don’t know where your insights are on your Facebook page? ??? ? ? ?
This is how you learn to leverage Facebook to make it work for you.
Your daily posts will…
- Share rich content, including images, video, podcasts, and links that include some relevance to you and your work.
- Create a dialogue through your posts. Helping others to rally around it and share as they engage with your message.
- Your message will be amplified when your readers share your content with their friends
- Measure and optimize your posts by using Facebook Insights to understand your audience.
Are you thinking about giving your existing Facebook page more attraction power with a bit of a revamping?
Why not find out easy and quick ways you can do this with the 10 Day-Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge??
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
- How to Reach Your Social Media Goals in 2023 - January 20, 2023
One thought on “You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds ?”
Pingback: 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach ? -
Comments are closed.