Did you know that successful marketing has always been about knowing your audience and being consistent with a winning strategy?
The key to building your social media audience and differentiating yourself; is consistency.
Creating a consistent and engaging experience for your online brand is how you grow your reach and develop greater connections with your readers.
But what do you need to do to accomplish this?
Check out these few tactics for building a stronger brand, leads, and sales by being consistent with a winning strategy.
In general, when you’re being consistent with a winning strategy it’s differentiating yourself. And, it means focusing all of your social media platforms on:
- Being authentic and positive as you share the story of your brand.
That’s a process that brings about perceptions of trustworthiness and believability.
You’ll do well with a few objectives in mind:
Here’s the hush-hush secret:
- Get your audience to know, like, and trust you by focusing all of your efforts on building relationships as you go about using social media platforms authentically.
Fair enough…branding is not tangible, so:
- You’ll be engaging in your own comfortable way with your audiences.
- Creating successful power relationships of your brand with your fans on social media by using personality.
It takes more thought, time, and is a bigger challenge when building a power brand authentically.
Spamming people and using ‘hope marketing’ really is easier!
Sharing your vulnerable and real personality, shows strength and honesty. Who’s not attracted to that?
Success comes from being consistent with a winning strategy and that means building authentic relationships with your audiences.
- Listening to your audience and community
By the way…
You can create a more authentic and powerful online style by listening to your audience and understanding what you are and what makes that desirable to them.
- They want to know that YOU care about them.
A lot of people don’t show that they care…
- As you can see in these two conversation bubbles of response examples from hubspot.net
- The second response shows a personalized approach to starting a prospective relationship.
You need to be consistent in listening, chatting, caring for, and involving your audience.
- You’ll be thinking about how you would sound, or what you would say, when you’re talking with your social media followers as if you were a caring friend…
It’s called being personable and sensitive…
Asking something like: “Having gone through this yourself, what do you think about it?”
Gary Vaynerchuk clearly understood the need to emphasize people, not posts, when he said:
“Social media requires that business leaders start thinking like small-town shop owners. This means taking the long view and avoiding short-term benchmarks to gauge progress. It means allowing personality, heart, and soul of the people who run all levels of the business to show.”
The goal of social media branding needs to be consistent with a winning strategy to help you create connections to spur conversations and drive conversions.
Being consistent with a winning strategy is an essential part of your marketing plan that builds your potential to shape an audience’s awareness, actions, and purchase decisions.
Want more content marketing ideas? Be sure to read How to Add Value to Key Marketing Content and Offer Readers More
Now you can get your own marketing checklist free, click here to sign up!
- Valuable Ways Audio And Video Messages Can Build Trust 🤝🏼 - September 4, 2022
- It’s True, Being Consistent Is Your Key Secret To Earning Trust 👍 - August 26, 2022
- Create A Sales Message to Attract Clients - August 8, 2022