I was excited to be a part of the Limitless Living Gift Giveaway. Which is over now, but there will be others!
and to have been interviewed by Connie Ward and was invited to share one of my own gifts which you may have right now if you’d like ?
The Facebook Checklist for more Visibility!
Love that Connie goes over what a JV Giveaway is and…
Then we went over a lot of great points from my Facebook Checklist for Visibility in the video.
Imagine having your own Facebook Checklist for Visibility and be growing your reach and engagment more easily…
This Facebook Checklist for Visibility is about getting more connected to your audience and growing your visibility to incite action and motivate your audience to engage with your messages.
My goal is always to help you put some order and clarity into what for many is a haphazard endeavor as they struggle with their businesses on Facebook.
You can turn the table with:
- A successful message that always has your audience in mind and is creatively using different types of content while still placing parts of your brand message in there.
- A challenge to yourself to appeal emotionally to your audience, even as you’re being credible.
- An enticing story that grabs your audience.
- Knowing your audience’s wants and needs. Right?
- I’ve discovered that it does take a bit more effort to really get this part right! It took me awhile to understand what my audience needed.
- But, then I was totally surprised to find out what they wanted was different then I had thought.
Imagine what your goals on Facebook as a business might be and where those goals will take you step by step.
- It could be to build your visibility and grow that ‘know, like, trust’ factor.
- Or are you loving the idea of getting traffic to your website/blog?
- Even while you’re growing your list!
Spending only 30 to 45 minutes a day on Facebook.
- Being consistent with your postings.
- Checking daily insights.
- Making changes to the types, times, and days for your post as you improve your reach and engagement.
Want more proven tactics:
#1 I share in my Facebook Checklist for Visibility how to make sure your profiles are set up as effectively as possible.
- Energizing your visibility includes boosting your profiles and sharing vibrant content. Resulting in using key elements that help make your marketing message more persuasive and likable.
What do your content and messages have to do with your profiles on Facebook, and well all of social media?
- I’ve been talking about your marketing message that helps positions your brand and gives you a foundation to work from as you put any content out there.
#2 Become inspired by your audience and confident in what you post to help them.
- It’s about getting clear and staying focused on your audience and what you offer them.
- Expect the best as you get motivated on how you solve your audience’s problems.
- Offer solutions and/or ask a relevant question in every post – even the funny ones.
- Always giving them more of what they want to know more about and want to have.
- Empower yourself and your business by taking the steps to define your target audience.
- For me, I really learned this by networking offline. As I discovered they didn’t have a clue about what I was saying!
- I learned and kept learning about how to undo my own thinking and became energized by what my clients really wanted from me.
Inspired by your audience seems to take a bit longer for some.
- For me, it was really just because I was all over the place in posting and really just doubting that I would ever get to know what I was doing. Let alone really know what my audience wanted from me. ☹
Make the time to go back to your profiles and revise as you grow and become more aware of what you need and want to share with your audience to entice them to engage and start building those relationships.
Be confident in knowing your audience so well that you’re consistently giving them what they actually want.
Think about this…
- Knowing your audience means knowing what their wants and needs are… so if you can give them what they need making sure you bring along their wants, you’ll have a winning solution
So your goal then is to:
- Pay attention to what they talk about.
- Listen in to how they talk about what they need.
- Maybe they want to be free of stress, have more time, and energy.
- Then what? What could they do with more time and energy?
- Put out some surveys and get some answers back.
#3 When you put in the effort, your Facebook business page will show your real interest in your audience.
- Don’t expect to get thousands of fans to your Facebook page within your first month (organically speaking), but set a realistic goal and try to make progress towards it every day.
- Want more engagement?
- You’ll need to become an expert at cutting through the noise and create an emotional connection to drive interest and future sales.
- Respond to comments, shares, and likes in groups and on your page.
#4 Increase your visibility by…
- Commenting in groups
- Link your Facebook page to Twitter
- Create engaging content
- Ask timely questions
- Ask yes or no questions
- Ask specific questions
- Ask edgy questions
- Ask true or false questions
- Ask questions about an image or video
- Ask fun questions
- Ask preference questions
- Ask fill in the blank questions
If yes – Please let me know in the comments.
If no – Do tell me what you want and need to help you become inspired to grow your business on Facebook.
Before you forget…
Had enough of trying to figure out Facebook for business? Just click the image and my Facebook Checklist for Visibility is ready to help ↓
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
- How to Reach Your Social Media Goals in 2023 - January 20, 2023
27 thoughts on “How To Use Your Facebook Checklist For More Visibility”
I need to go back to my profiles and revise asap. I haven’t even thought to do that. There are a lot of things on this checklist I need to start focusing on and implementing. I’d really like to grow my FB audience.
This sounds really helpful. I am working on re-doing my Facebook page. I’ll keep these tips in mind!
Tons of information here to take in and digest. Will be looking and saving to keep on hand and work through all of this slowly.
This is definitely something to keep in mind as I’m going through my business. Facebook is a hard one to crack some times and I think this could help me with my business.
Yes to all of this! I know Facebook visibility has been really difficult for a lot of us bloggers but I think if we just stick with it and keep on building a loyal audience, it will have great results (especially when it comes to consistently posting things that are inspiring).
It takes work no doubt. If you stick to it you’ll get results.
My Facebook game is seriously lacking. I need to go through this checklist and make some changes!
I hope it helps
I can’t wait to implement your tips this is such helpful information. I struggle so much at times with Facebook.
I’m glad you found my advice helpful!
Facebook drives me bonkers when it comes to showing my posts to my followers. I am still playing with it to figure out how to expand my reach. Videos seem to do well.
I can help with getting your Facebook posts noticed.
This is such a great informative post! I really need to pinpoint what more my audience would enjoy reading . I would love to boost my readership more, so I think I’m going to also implement some things from your checklist. I really love my audience I just want to be able to offer them much more then what they see now. Something I haven’t done is ask question on my page and I really need to do that and a live Facebook videos.
YAY, lisalisa, so glad you found this helpful! I hope to hear some success stories – thank you so much for your comment
These are smart tips for improving visibility for sure. I love the idea of becoming active in groups to get your name out there. It’s always important to link social media channels, too!
Facebook is not what it used to be anymore. While I still use it, that is no longer my best performing social media platform. I like asking my audience questions though.
These are really great tips to increase visibility on Facebook. I love that you made it a checklist.
That’s what I’m here for!
I am still working on getting up to 100 likes on my FB page. I have subscribed to a FB marketing group and as soon as I hit 100 I will use them.
Keep at it! If you build it they will come! (Field of Dreams)
Facebook is one I’ve basically given up on. I can’t seem to figure it out and just when I think I do, they change it again. This is pretty helpful though I must say! I would like to continue trying to grow my fb!
It’s a struggle, especially since Facebook’s algorithms change so often. I think this is a great guide for people who would like to improve their facebook’s visibility.
Great advice! Fb has really made it difficult for business owners to get visible on there these days. It’s a hard slog.
I’m glad I could be helpful.
I do find that it is difficult to get Facebook fans engaged in my blog page. These are great tips, I will definitely try them out.
The most frustrating thing for me on Facebook is that it never stops changing. You just get good traction and then BAHM a change happens and all that traction goes away.
Pingback: Boost Your Facebook Business Insights
Comments are closed.