How would you feel if you had the perfect client attraction story that you could…
- Have a system to attract more clients because of it?
- Know the steps to take?
- Understand the results your audience wanted to get over and over?
What would it feel like to ATTRACT just what you wanted in your business? Would that transform your business and your income?
Well, YES it would, right?
But…Your own client attraction story means you need to help them become their own heroine on their journey to achieving their desires…
Giving them the help and coaching, plus the actions they need to take to move them to the next level with their business, health, or any growth they desire that you help with.
As an Intuitive Online Entrepreneurial Mentor, my primary goal is to help my clients be better marketers of their products and services online.
I’ve helped them get past the struggles…including time management, fears, lack of confidence and overwhelm, using technology, so they can get out of their own way and into their own successful efforts for implementing their stories of success in marketing strategies and tactics. Their own stories will also be sharing their struggles and showing how and what they did to breakthrough.
The system I teach has some steps to finding your focus and clarity. That being…
The 5 Foundations of Positioning…
- What is your story of why you are doing what you do?
- Why would they buy from you?
When they’re buying what you offer, they’re buying your solutions.
2. How will you start?
- Make your clients want your solution and build that relationship.
- Sell the way your audience wants to be sold to.
If you use Facebook, then set up a monthly, or weekly, plan that includes:
- Have a plan to post every day something that is:
- A fun post
- A conversational post
- A post that gives value
- A story about your business – your own story is so much greater than data.
- A CTA (call to action)
- Free offers or paid offers
- All of these posts have a theme to lead your audience into wanting more from you about that certain story or subject that you’ve been talking about and sharing about all week.
3. What is it?
- Connecting with your audience. Your position in business is where you’re at in your audience’s mind.
- What is your message, your promise?
- As you may know, my own powerful story is my before-and-after business and self-development: how I went from blogging and not any clients and struggling to pay the bills because of the ’08 housing crash (I was an FHA Loan Officer), to learning everything I could about setting up my blog, and blogging, networking, persuasive marketing, and online business management for myself and how to help others. As a result of creating my own systems and building my online Facebook community, I turned my online business from ordinary to consistently growing and attracting wonderful clients!
Once I figured how to help others by sharing my own plan, I stop my “wide awake 3-A.M.-I-need-to-have-more-clients-worries. I hated that!
Now I so enjoy interacting and helping entrepreneurs new or just needing a bit more help to grow their own business in the online business world!
That’s why I have my logo “More Clients, More Business, More Fun”.
My business is so different now. And I love my clients and my work is helping them and helping my family.
- What is that outcome you want them to get from you?
4. Who is involved?
- Do you know who you serve? Your ideal audience (your niche)? I mean have you built real relationships with your online prospective clients?
- Who has problems that you can and want to help with?
- What do you want them to do?
5. When will it happen?
- Implement, get help (for me that includes family time >> everyone is helping with cleaning, cooking, and shopping), and be more productive in your business time.
- Set up your workdays and hours to help you make sure you are moving forward. Stick to it!
- Focus most of your days on Income Producing Activities.
These 5 Foundations of Positioning are part of your own Client Attraction Story.
This is your story of change and growth.
The intention is to ignite your mindset, your inner creativity, and bring originality to your thinking so you can follow your own inspired actions to deliver strategic and powerful branding, marketing, and sales messages that attract your perfect clients with ease. And then share what you did to help others do something big.
I offer my intuitive expertise, experiences as a business leader, strategies, and systems to help you blend your own story and ideas for motivation and inspiration to succeed in reaching your goals – Your Vision.
Another piece of client attraction, is attracting leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List?
…Get more ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads by joining our online community at:
“In the last hour, I was doing some follow up calls, and one of the ladies I had met at recent Skincare class that seemed interested in the business said she was very interested and has been reading my emails and is blown away by my products and business opportunity. We set up a follow-up date to chat more. But without Coach Donna L. Ward’s tips and training, I may have not implemented these practices of emailing and setting time to do my calls. I get so excited when I see it working! Just had to share! Thanks so much, Donna! My business just went BOOM with the activity I have added to my calendar.” Marsha Landeros Benefit with Arbonne
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience 💼 - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? 🤫 - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021